laid Lucy down in Eureka Springs last week

Hey Broham, saw your pics on FB. OUCH! I hope you get Lucy back in order soon. Are you going to Hayas in the Hills again this year?

:down: sorry about your slide. that is a big bummer!
i am relieved to hear that YOU did not receive much damage.

Sorry to hear about this! Glad you had some gear on and it performed well. The jeans looked like they did a great job!!

Glad you are okay !! How fast were you going?

25 maybe 30 at the most...thapp was behind me with his son on the back, ikillbugsfast was next and it was his first trip through the area, and Ninja Killer was running sweep on his Harley so we were just rolling slow and were actually following a couple cars which had slowed us down even more...it's definitely the slowest run i think i've ever made around that route and it's the one i went down on :laugh: can't complain when you're blessed, things could have been so much worse!

sorry to hear that semi. I was just down in that area a month ago. glad scratches and bumps were the worst of it. let me know when your going to ride in the area again. i would love to go on another trip.

I also think I have the stock front turning signals if you want them.

thanks for the offer but i've already got a set of clear ones on the way :beerchug: hold on to them though as i'm unfortunately sure someone else will need them soon

Back