laid it down

1bad1300

Registered
was heading home from friends house and lady runs stop sign in front of me i had already seen hear and tryind to slow down but no bueno. The last couple of feet i had left tried to turn to go around her almost had it but was so far leaned over found a little bump and the tail end slid out she fled the scene i roled a coulple of time sufferd some road rash ill get some pics up soon i now i need a new crank case cover and fairing for the most part any ideas on who has some im going to start looking at ebay so yea

Any body know were I can find this crank case cover not the clutch cover it has the starter tied into it I am having trouble finding these parts and a good place to find decent price fairings

Very sorry to hear but glad your ok .

Call this guy and tell him I referred you .
He is away at dealer meetings till Wednesday but will answer emails till then.
I just got all new parts from him and they were perfect .

Jason Walton
jason@riverratms.com
General Manager
River Rat Motorsports
928.757.2480 Main
928.377.5696 Direct
888.664.8551 Fax
Premier Kawasaki and Suzuki Dealership
Of the Tri-State Area

Last edited:
I got quotes from several people on a new tank for my bike .
To give you an example of how good RiverRat's prices were .
Retail for a new tank is $1100
Some folks quoted me $1000.
Some quoted me $900.
One quoted me $850
Jason's price was $777 !
His prices smoked everybody .

motorcycleparts2u.com

check it out. it would have cost me 600 for new right side plastics, but only paied 315. some small unseeable scratches, that you can have a detail shop buff or touch up for cheap and the parts are all OEM. Tank also.

fled the site of the accident. nothing makes me more infuriated than that kind of crap. no care for any one but themselves, other human lives are meaningless to those kinds of people. makes me want to put a dozen cameras on my mechine. flee after hitting a camera bike :whistle:
sorry about our luck. alot of the sponsors will be more than happy to take your money. insurance bling time :thumbsup: build it back better, badder and faster.:thumbsup:

Back