Kids Activities for Fall Bash

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
I've contacted Graham County Tourism. They sent me some information on what there is for kids to do in the area.

I thought it would be great to bring the kids that will be attending the Bash to the Smoky Mountain Gold and Ruby Mine. They can pan for gold or gems. Gold Ore bags are $5 a piece and Gem bags range from $4 to $10.

If you are bringing your children please post here so I can get an idea of how many will be coming. I may be able to get a group rate if there are enough people interested.

Friday is the day that I was thinking of going. Suggestions welcome. They are only open from 10am to 6pm though.

I have my 2 daughters coming, i dont know if the 2 y/o would be interested but i know the 6 y/o will be. wait for that matter, the younger follows the older everywhere she goes, so count mine in i guess
:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

Tie them up and put them in the closet??? LOL:laugh:

Have some in the Medicine cabinet if you need a sample. I call them "the kid tamer".

:poke:

r8

I could have used that on my kids about ten years ago! :thumbsup:

Men!! You're all alike..... :spank:

Just remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! Think of how you were when you were younger.....

Anyway...I think it would be a fun day.

We will have the Grumpyvan with with us with seating for 7. Not sure who else is bringing what...

Back