Keith Code S1000RR

I will easily concede that it will spank the busa on a road race track but the gen2 busa ain't an easy mark to beat any where else. I have not seen any info from the magazines at all about it's 0-60 1/4 mile ET or top speed Does any one else find this odd. It is all theoretical at this time based solely on one dyno test on one bike. And as far as top speed stock on stock unrestricted, well I don't think we will be seeing any 204 mph passes from the beemer. The fastest speed I have been able to dig up is 187mph posted on corser's factory race bike and an estimated 180mph on a stock bike, thats 5th gear on a Gen2 Busa. A fast bike on paper is just that a fast piece of paper.

It's not odd since they aren't available yet.

I will easily concede that it will spank the busa on a road race track but the gen2 busa ain't an easy mark to beat any where else. I have not seen any info from the magazines at all about it's 0-60 1/4 mile ET or top speed Does any one else find this odd. It is all theoretical at this time based solely on one dyno test on one bike. And as far as top speed stock on stock unrestricted, well I don't think we will be seeing any 204 mph passes from the beemer. The fastest speed I have been able to dig up is 187mph posted on corser's factory race bike and an estimated 180mph on a stock bike, thats 5th gear on a Gen2 Busa. A fast bike on paper is just that a fast piece of paper.

thats fifth gear on a gen one as well:laugh:

Last edited:
Back