KC Bike Night

Mellow77

Feelin' Froggy
Donating Member
Registered
I'd love to see all the KC riders out at Famous Sam's tonight in Lenexa. Should be a great night for riding and hanging out with other riders :cheerleader:

Details can be found at kcbikenight.net.

:rofl: There will definitely be pictures to share once we have the stunt show and especially after the bikini bike wash.

Itried to make it last week, but got soaked on the way over.:laugh: Don't know if I can make it tonight, I'll try.

I would show a picture of Me :laugh: but then no one would show up???

Hal
You dont even need a bike just walk accross the street :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mellow
Did you Say BaBaBaBaBaBaBikini Wash :thumbsup:

Yes Kevin, I certainly did. Something tells me if I were to announce when that would be I'd get a lot more "I will definitely be there" responses....

Hal, there is no such thing as trying....there's only doing and I have faith in your ability to finally make it to a bike night. :whistle:

Thanks to Hal and Kevin for supporting last night. It was great seeing you guys at bike night and talking about Eureka and Kevin's first drag experience. I think there'll be more stories developing in the future! :thumbsup:

spent 45 seconds in this thread to find out there are no pics yet....
:rulez:

Alright, whaaaa-whaaa-whaaa! :poke: Here's a crappy one from my phone.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Yall need to let me know if there is anything happening on the 29th or 30th. I'll be in town at KCIR for a race that some of my friends are hosting. It's for cars, but they said they'd let me run the bike. They are renting the track for the whole day on the 30th. I might scoot away to meet some of the KC locals. :beerchug:

That's it; that's all you got ....

:laugh:
Sorry, that's all I was able to get in between the other activities.

Yall need to let me know if there is anything happening on the 29th or 30th. I'll be in town at KCIR for a race that some of my friends are hosting. It's for cars, but they said they'd let me run the bike. They are renting the track for the whole day on the 30th. I might scoot away to meet some of the KC locals. :beerchug:

Unfortunately I'll be in Dallas during that timeframe. I'm sure some of the local guys would organize a ride to take you on.

Back