KC ride Sunday 1/6/08

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Meeting up with with three other busa riders today at 1:00 PM, Cabela's parking lot, I 435 and State Ave. KC, Ks. anybody who wants to join us is welcome. You can call my cell # for info. 816-516-4607 Hal

Bob, just sent me a PM and I would love too, but still not confident about the roads. Gonna pass and do some mods.

Hey Hal, what's up man? The weather here in Tempe is great, I have been here one week & I have rode my Busa 4 times already!
smile.gif

The ride was a great ride....the roads really weren't too bad....NinjaKiller bike sounds SWEET!!!!! he flew and I almost ahd a mess in my pants....His bike is sick all blacked out......Hal great choice of route today.....
clap.gif

I had a great time too. Glad you guys made it. Post those pics before we get flamed!

Bob just left telling me about the ride. Of course you all now have to clean your bikes!
biggrin.gif
Wish I would have gone, but needed to get some stuff done here. Hopefully I'll be ready for the next ride.
ThumbsUp.gif

looks like the ride was a great time Hal. There was too much snow up here in Omaha to get the old girl out but a ton of guys here in omaha braved the salt and water to go riding. Saw about 200 bikes in the last two days. Should have moved to Arizona with Cody!
beerchug.gif

Hal - gimme a call next time!
poke.gif
I just now logged on.

I rode around the block - does that count?

Still looks kinda cold! Glad everyone made it back safely. By the way, Hal, Bob says the bike cleaning bill is coming to you.
laugh.gif

I went straight to the car wash when I made it back in town, My BUSA is CLEANED ! Ready for the next ride!
beerchug.gif

Had a great time meeting up with Hal , Rusty and Santosh , The ride was awesome even though it was a little cold. Can't wait for the next ride! Felt real good to get my BUSA out a run the S*** out of it . 180 + MPH will definately get your blood pumpin!!
bowdown.gif

Back