KC ride Sunday 1/6/08

I worked on my bathroom all day!
argue.gif

Wow Thats awesome, Glad it was a good day for you all.. Thanks for the pics.
ThumbsUp.gif

looks like the ride was a great time Hal. There was too much snow up here in Omaha to get the old girl out but a ton of guys here in omaha braved the salt and water to go riding. Saw about 200 bikes in the last two days. Should have moved to Arizona with Cody!
beerchug.gif
wish you could have came brother, you would love it! Hal, I'm gonna miss riding with you in KC.

boohoo.gif

Hal - gimme a call next time!  
poke.gif
  I just now logged on.

I rode around the block - does that count?
You posted up that you were going to wait for the roads to clear some or I would have for sure. We only hit a few wet spots and got a little dust on the bikes. All in all we had a good ride, kept the speed in check. Sure felt good to get out, I hate winter!

Had a great time meeting up with Hal , Rusty and Santosh , The ride was awesome even though it was a little cold. Can't wait for the next ride! Felt real good to get my BUSA out a run the S*** out of it . 180 + MPH will definately get your blood pumpin!!
bowdown.gif
Glad you came Bob. Bet you were a little cold with a mesh jacket and a t shirt! Get some leather ya dipstick!
laugh.gif

Your bike looks killer and sounded sooooo sweet. I just love the sound of the Tsukigi under full acceleration.
ThumbsUp.gif

Here ya go!  Its from my phone, so not the best quality pics.

<a href="http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z98/skotyankar/KCRIDE/?action=view¤t=DSC00792.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
DSC00792.jpg

DSC00791.jpg
Thanks for the pics of ALL the bikes Skotty. Oh wait, you didn't post a pic of the 05 red/black but I understand. You don't want all the comments from the members about it being the fast one, I understand.
rock.gif

Hal - gimme a call next time!
poke.gif
I just now logged on.

I rode around the block - does that count?
You posted up that you were going to wait for the roads to clear some or I would have for sure. We only hit a few wet spots and got a little dust on the bikes. All in all we had a good ride, kept the speed in check. Sure felt good to get out, I hate winter!
Yeah...yeah...

I'm sure you could have twisted my arm!
tounge.gif

I rode to work today and it was a litter warmer than yesterday. Got teased with that ride and couldn't help riding it again, To bad the weather is going to get colder!
beerchug.gif

Back