Kawi  ZX1400

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
One of the salesmen that knows bikes and is a rider at the local cycle dealer told me that Kawi is in fact offering a ZX14 for 06' to replace the 12.

Anyone heard this? Heard anything on this? I figure if Kawi was planning to drop a bomb like that for the big bore class, there would of been some info leaked out.

I think it's wishful thinking on his part. Still would be cool cause then Suzuki would have to up the ante on the Busa.

baaa.gif

would be
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119082048 -->

buddy of mine with a 12 has heard the same rumor on the net. At this point it's just a rumor still, but who knows, maybe Kaw will finally do what they were trying to do all along.......

Saw something posted about a new big bore Kaw w/pics, but it wasn't a ZX. Thought it was a ZZ13R, or something like that. I don't go for any of this speculation until I see it in the stealership, or atleast see a real brochure.

well it would be a good move for kawasaki and i would like to see it but just for the sake of seeing it. always look forward to new ones
biggrin.gif

boy, i'd sure like to get my hands a 6rr...that'd be fun. i've heard nothing about a 1400, though. however, i didn't know there was a busa 1600 out there for the longest time either.

One of the salesmen that knows bikes and is a rider at the local cycle dealer told me that Kawi is in fact offering a ZX14 for 06' to replace the 12.

Anyone heard this? Heard anything on this? I figure if Kawi was planning to drop a bomb like that for the big bore class, there would of been some info leaked out.

I think it's wishful thinking on his part. Still would be cool cause then Suzuki would have to up the ante on the Busa.
Nothing to be afraid of, suzuki has an GSX1400 for a few years now. Yamaha has a 1400 also...

They are just naked bikes with HUGE engines. I'll see if I can get some pics for you.

They are all over th place in Japan, I don't think they import these bikes to the USA.

Now if its a ZX-14R, that'll be one sweet bike! You know, except for being a kaw...

Pics coming up shortly...

Saw something posted about a new big bore Kaw w/pics, but it wasn't a ZX. Thought it was a ZZ13R, or something like that. I don't go for any of this speculation until I see it in the stealership, or atleast see a real brochure.
There IS a ZZR 1300 coming out. I saw it in a Japanese mag last week. I didn't buy it though. It actually looked decent.

Back