Just picked up my new black/purple 04

nice. and welcome
cool.gif

Nice bike! Just like my last one and I really miss it! Welcome and enjoy that beauty!
biggrin.gif

Nice, interesting touring screen.  I've never seen one like that before, or maybe I've just never been looking.
rock.gif

Welcome to the board, be preparred for many sleepless nights !!!

Wow!! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Any riders in the far NW burbs of Chicago that wanna ride, just let me know.

Not sure of the brand of screen, but the owner said it was a ton better that the double bubble that came with the bike. It attatches to the 2 screen screws, then there are little hook and loop circles that secure the rear of the screen. I will review it when I ride.

Anyone have fitmet problems with Micron. I cant tell if its installed improperly or what, but it rubs the swingarm pretty bad. I'll have to take it apart when I get it in the dining room.

Yikes! That is one of my all time favorite colors for the busa! I have been told that they only made around 1500 in that color but can not verify.

I was going to buy one in Chicago and have it shipped to Arizona for $700. That's how bad I wanted that color. Bike was sold by the time I found it.

hogger...

Cool, I didn't know that the black and purple was somewhat rare. I really wanted an 02 LE, but this was the next best thing.

I wish I was still in AZ, I moved back here 2 yrs ago. However, it was about 50 today and I took it around the block. OMG, makes my old modded bandit 12 seem like a pussycat. I put it away quick after hearing all the salt rock pinging around.

Anyone into Classic Muscle Cars?? Here is my other ride.

467264_10_full.jpg

Back