Just picked up my new black/purple 04

alocker

Registered
Here is my new to me, 2004 Black and Purple Busa. I purchased it from the original owner with 1400 miles on the clock. Has a touring screen and full Micron exhaust with Ti can.

Welcome, and Congratz - but, YOU FORGOT THE PIC!
tounge.gif

Welcome, and Congratz - but, YOU FORGOT THE PIC!
tounge.gif
+1 wot m,c said,,,,,,,,,,,,, you go,n to get doged for them pic,s

we just luv pic,s around here.... were like kids in a candy store........... we just gota have them........
wink.gif

enjoy the madness...
jump9.gif

talk to/ya soon i hope....
type.gif

There she is! Nice scoot! - But what snow? j/k.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>The following are standard comments that apply to new members: Please acknowledge that you will be encouraged to cut the mudflap, remove reflectors and stickers. These things will happen - stand by.

Here are a couple more. It barley fits in my tiny single car garage with my Chevelle. Thanks for the warm welcome so far, im sure I'll be asking questions as soon as I can ride the thing.

467264_63_full.jpg

467264_62_full.jpg

467264_61_full.jpg

Already set up witht he GENMAR riser I see. That's gotta make things a little more comfortable....

There were flurries in the pic, its just hard to see. Plus the streets are caked with salt.

I plan on an undertail and reflector removal by the spring. I can't wait now. This is my 3rd motorcyle, and 3rd Suzuki. 79 GS1000, 97 Bandit 12, now 04 Busa.

Welcome aboard. Bike looks clean.
This is the place to be for info., friends, and opinion without attitude. Well most of the time, but no one is perfect.
laugh.gif

Back