Just picked up my 06 limited and holy #@&%

where in michigan you at? If you want to go for a ride next week I'm in Flint and would be down
smile.gif
its finals week next week so i could use a quick break and some saddle time. I was riding this week lol.. until the snow yesterday that is.  Watch out for black ice!
Hey nice bike and also welcome to the forum...

before heading to Flint stop by Dearborn! :-)

very nice bike.. maybe you cant ride it, but you can do some mods, do a search on what everyone suggests as "Must do".

Camaro, i freezing in my car, i dont know how you are riding, the windchill is 2 degrees Farhenheit.

Here is a few more pics of the bike ,I finally got it off the trailer . Thanks everyone for the welcome and to answer some of the questions , No this is not my first bike but it is the fastest , the busa emblems are mystic (change colors) and I bought at honda east in toledo ,OH .

Man, congrats nice bike that color is slowly growing on me. Enjoy and be careful.

I really like that color. How bout a pic with the hump on? I haven't seen that yet. Congrats and welcome to the board.

Welcome aboard! I'm liking that color scheme more and more each time I see pics like yours, very NICE!
Note: We'll haunt your dreams until you take those reflectors off!
smile.gif

Great looking bike,no doubt,I love that pearl paint,I bought a 05 Limited at Honda East Toledo this spring ,came up from Kentucky cause they would deal and treated me good,nice guys up there.

<!--EDIT|PsychoJoe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134327911 -->

Is the silver graphic decal or paint?
The main silver is paint. The darker gray (hard to see in his pics- they are accents on the edges) are graphic decals, as are the stripes on the front of the upper fairing along the headlamp. They look like they would come off easily enough, but with the majority of the silver being paint, I don't know if it would be worth the effort.

If someone with an 06 LE would take close-up pics, you would get what I'm sayin...

Anyone..
Bueller?
Bueller?
rock.gif

Congrats!  Saw one at the show yesterday and you're right.  They look a LOT better in person than in the photos.

Have fun!  Careful on the ice.

--Wag--
it's funny how suzuki keep screwin up the photo's. Even the 05 1K looked horrible in the pics, but in person it was awesome.

Can't judge the zuk's by their photos i guess.

congrats on the new bus.

Do yourself a favor and ditch that Canyon dancer. It not designed for the Busa and will rub the paint off the edge of the fairing, get yourself a T-bar tiedown off of Ebay.
I'm using the same tie down on my bikes. Where can you buy the T-Bar tiedwons? I did a search on ebay but couldn't find any.

Back