Just ordered the puig db windscreen

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
Does it help with the wind beating your head @ highway speeds ??

Anyone have pics of the screen already on thier Busa ??

Thanks a Bunch !

Yep it sure is.....I have one waiting on me for when I'm onleave to install as well....Can't confirm or deny anything but from what I've heard it helps alot when not fully tucked

John

oh here is a pick of the orange one I have the red one though but similar

Puig_windscreen.jpg

Army in Kuwait....end of June.....its gonna be on like Donkey Kong...wish Busa bash was then though so I could attend

Army in Kuwait....end of June.....its gonna be on like Donkey Kong...wish Busa bash was then though so I could attend
Alll right !! Finally , an Army guy ! I'm a civilian now , used to be attached to the 1st Infantry Division 2/3 Air Defense Artillary .....stinger missles & vulcans .

I've got the Puig, and it fits very well. I think the PowerBronze did better at blocking air, but the fit sucked.

I've had issues with my clear puig and had it replaced. The fit and wind protection was fine, but the optics were sh!d. The replacement screen is better than the first but far from what it's supposed to be. Be careful. I'd never recommend a pig after this.
mad.gif

Mine is clear with the smoked nose and gsxr logo. In the past I've owned ZG and LP (clear) windscreens and optic quality was not an issue.

I will say that a buddy's smoked double bubble puig seemed to be optically clean. Maybe they just have production issues with the clear ones.

Back