puig windscreen

07BUSAWANNABE

Registered
So i ordered a puig double bubble windscreen the other day. i got the dark smoke version. i get it in and the screen is really nice, but the "dark smoke" looks purple. whats up with that? just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. i wanted to order the "black" color but i want to be able to see through it. Does anyone have any info on the "black" color? thanks

I've got the same thing, but no hint of purple!

If you're lookin' at it in good light and there's any purple, you have the wrong thing, IMHO.

I just put on the dark smoke and I can NOT see through it. I wish I would have got the light smoke.

what do you mean you cant see thru it,i have a dark smoke visor on my lid and i can still see thru it,unless of course its nite time,then your just SOL!!
all_coholic.gif

puig_wind_screen1.jpg

I have the dark smoke. No purple in it either. Either wrong color sent or maybe a defect.

(FalconTamer @ Jul. 06 2007,22:21) I've got the same thing, but no hint of purple!

If you're lookin' at it in good light and there's any purple, you have the wrong thing, IMHO.
+1..., No hint of purple.

(Moparict @ Jul. 07 2007,09:09) I just put on the dark smoke and I can NOT see through it. I wish I would have got the light smoke.
Me too! Dark smoke is too dark. No purple though. Maybe I don't have the right drugs?

dark smoke w/o any purple and i can see through it well enough at night after i installed the HID's :beerchug:

I thought the view through my factory screen was blurry, so I painted the inside black. Looked much better on my black/gray.

Back