Just for Fun

RonnieTheBull

Registered
Hey folks , as the title says I decided to submit my bike to 2 Wheel Tuner under Readers Rides just for fun. From what I gather if I get a high enough rating or have enough registered users nominate me I may get on for a featrured ride of the month. I know it may sound corny, but I am unemployed , can't sleep and have applied for everying thing I can find in my area on all the sites :laugh:, so as I said...thought it would be fun...if ya get a chance stop by the site and rate/nominate me. Even made mention of the Org on my profile....:laugh:....hope no one minds...its under Ronnie...and of course its a white Hayabusa

Nice bike.

Best wishes with the challenges you are currently facing.

I put my vote in.. :thumbsup: Should have explained how the emblems,kanji's,etc.. are real CF and not just decals..

Sweet looking Busa, Good Luck

I put my vote in.. :thumbsup: Should have explained how the emblems,kanji's,etc.. are real CF and not just decals..

Sweet looking Busa, Good Luck

Whats up DR1300R?? Yea thought about getting more detailed but my list was already pretty thorough...:laugh:....hopefully if it gets enough votes and they contact me I can get in to further detail...again...just thought it would be fun....we shall see...thanks for the vote bud

Last edited:
You all realize you have to register to vote right.. The 5 star thing is not a vote..

As Sam would say.. I'm just sayin' :whistle:

Back