Just did an oil change on my Gen 2....

Serious? The push pins are so quick and easy to remove rather then bolts? Pop. Pop. Pop, snap pull drop woooo lahhh.. The onlything I dont care for is laying on the ground to get to the bottom pins.

I agree that the push pins are easy so remove, the tabs on the fairing attached to the frame and nose piece are the difficult ones. But i would rather use bolt to attach the fairing because those plastics push pins break too easily.

Really? If you think the plastics are a PITA on a Busa then go grab on to the plastics of the latest generation of CBR1000's. Yea, I would rather be able to change the filter without removing them but I can strip the entire front end in less than 15 minutes without scratching a piece.
I haven't had the pleasure of pulling the fairings off a new CBR 1000 thank g@d, but I hope suzuki is reading this and thinks about their future fairing designs, kawasaki has proven with the 14 that oil changes don't have to be a pain on a sportsbike :thumbsup:
I think all the manufacturers should consider ease of working on their bikes as well as looks and performance.

I hope suzuki is reading this and thinks about their future fairing designs, kawasaki has proven with the 14 that oil changes don't have to be a pain on a sportsbike :thumbsup:

Well the ZX14 doesn't need a drain plug, doesn't it pump all its oil out the air box? :poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I keeeed I keeeeed.....:laugh:

Back