Just a thank you..

Great news John.  Give Mikki some love from me and Jenny.
beerchug.gif
Yea, just make believe she is Jenny!!!  
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
Not that kinda love ya sick freak
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

**Update**

Upon arrival home on Thursday evening extreme dizziness and a few other symptoms set in. I told her to rest and that is what she did for two days.

Symptoms became worse with help needed to even use the bathroom. She fell once. Transplant Center was contacted. Again.

Saturday evening she was transported to the local Hospital to become somewhat stable. Last night she was sent via flight for life helicopter back to Phoenix.

She is in ICU at this time.

r8

**Update**

Upon arrival home on Thursday evening extreme dizziness and a few other symptoms set in. I told her to rest and that is what she did for two days.

Symptoms became worse with help needed to even use the bathroom. She fell once. Transplant Center was contacted. Again.

Saturday evening she was transported to the local Hospital to become somewhat stable. Last night she was sent via flight for life helicopter back to Phoenix.

She is in ICU at this time.

r8
dude man I'm praying now

Great Group of people we have here on the .ORG i found that out the hard way Wishing Mikki a GODSPEED recovery and you must be a great guy yourself R8 to always be their
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I know for a fact that it is starting to take a toll on John.. Hope things get better quick!
beerchug.gif

If a helicopter ride to Las Vegas, 100 miles by land, is $18,000 what then would be a ride 2 1/2 times farther?

$25,000 or so?

r8

We're praying for you guys!  Can't even begin to imagine what you both are going thru
It's not me but her. She is just not well. The organ is doing fine, she is not. They keep discharging her before she is well.

Proves my point. It's about Hospitals making money over providing proper care. If this Doctor doesn't get this right he will be hearing from the legal department.

r8

Back