Just a quick drive by, saying howdy. Been more than a little while.

Hey stranger then me! Glad to see all is still goin' well with you and Ms Pam. Give us a holler next time ya'll are in the neighborhood visitin' the in-laws! :beerchug:

OH hell I totally failed here at the "be around a little more often". No excuses, also no Hayabusa so that does curtail my enthusiasm a little bit. Though I do still giggle a little bit every time I see a ZX14, having those roll out to be food for Lilah was fun for a little while.

I DO MISS LILAH... I dunno what I was thinking, sure I hadn't ridden her in over a year, but I kept safely pickled, on the Pitbulls, fluids changed... I didn't need the money, I dunno. I sold her because I had gotten laid off the prior fall, and just felt that having the BMW, the MotoGuzzi, and the Busa was sorta tempting fate, or that I didn't DESERVE the toys. The wife didn't care and was stunned when she came home and the Busa was gone, and a bit irritated. Lilah was supposed to be a forever bike, landing in my living room when I got too old to ride. I was just supposed to keep her... Dunno what I was thinking.

It's all good, brudder-man. Scootch over a tick...it's not like I've been around much either. Sold Phoenix a year after my Dad passed away...regretted it ever since. Plenty changes, and she was one of the victims. Blew apart the starter gear sleeve on the engine case and didn't feel like tearing everything down after I had just rebuilt her. Changed homes 3 times over in 2 years...went through several other choices of women and landed flat on my face. Hardly two dimes to rub together those years...it was bad.

I, uh...don't where I was going with all that. But heck, man...make some room and I'll sit with ya! :beerchug:

OH hell I totally failed here at the "be around a little more often". No excuses, also no Hayabusa so that does curtail my enthusiasm a little bit. Though I do still giggle a little bit every time I see a ZX14, having those roll out to be food for Lilah was fun for a little while.

I DO MISS LILAH... I dunno what I was thinking, sure I hadn't ridden her in over a year, but I kept safely pickled, on the Pitbulls, fluids changed... I didn't need the money, I dunno. I sold her because I had gotten laid off the prior fall, and just felt that having the BMW, the MotoGuzzi, and the Busa was sorta tempting fate, or that I didn't DESERVE the toys. The wife didn't care and was stunned when she came home and the Busa was gone, and a bit irritated. Lilah was supposed to be a forever bike, landing in my living room when I got too old to ride. I was just supposed to keep her... Dunno what I was thinking.

Back