Jay Leno done.....

Here is a little quiz for the AARP gang...what was the name of the afternoon game show that Johnny and Ed hosted prior to moving to the tonight show (no peeking please):)

I can remember pedaling my bicycle as hard as I could to get home from school in time to see it:beerchug:

Here is a little quiz for the AARP gang...what was the name of the afternoon game show that Johnny and Ed hosted prior to moving to the tonight show (no peeking please):)

I can remember pedaling my bicycle as hard as I could to get home from school in time to see it:beerchug:

I googled,but wont tell. :mwink:
RSD.

I like leno pretty well I have always preferred conan though. But I am really starting to like craig ferguson.
Posted via Mobile Device

This late night gig is on a downward slope.
Johnny was the king

Leno isn't as good but he's OK

Conan is just not funny to me.

On the other side, Letterman is a far left cool-aid drinker. He runs his show with his agenda and that makes him an idiot in my book. But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong. To those who like his brand of humor I say bless you and peace out.

Letterman was funny 10 years ago, now he's too tame. When he would screw with celebrity guests, that was his best. Now he just likes to corner conservatives and argue politics. ???

YEA!!! I AINT that OLD!!! YeeHaw!!!! (I dont have a clue)

I like leno pretty well I have always preferred conan though. But I am really starting to like craig ferguson.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ferguson is comic genius at times... what a blast to watch.. I just wish he was on earlier...

Not to change subject but any word on when Craig furgeson will be going HD?

Even jimmie fallon is in hd and he sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

+2 on Craig Ferguson!. He's a giant fruitcake which is what makes him so funny and manages to meld British humor with the American audience just right..

You know who's not funny....Carson Daily. How did he manage to keep his show this long?

Back