Jay Leno done.....

Yea especially when you fell asleep at night as a kid with Johnny doing the show....

Yea, I like Jay but to me he wasn't as good as Johnny. See Bogus, I remember that far back too.:laugh:
Favorite show..

Christmas gifts..

Johnny takes the Lee Majors "Action Figure" (cause dolls for boys is ghey) and blows it away with a scale cannon.. 6 million dollar man lands across stage somewhere.. probably scarred me for life...

Jay Leno is a comedian. Johhny Carson was a personality. There is a difference in my opinion.

I think Conan will do well, perhaps better than Leno. Conan appears far more laid back.

Jay Leno is a comedian. Johhny Carson was a personality. There is a difference in my opinion.

I think Conan will do well, perhaps better than Leno. Conan appears far more laid back.

I like Conan's personality better. Hes just more laid back and goofy. He was born a clown.

Carson was WAY before my time... Leno is a legend, besides, he's a car guy. Conan? Bleh.. He'll probably be fine, he's had plenty of practice..

How do you know Conan isn't a car guy?

Because he doesn't constantly shove it do your throat like Leno does. No offense to Leno, he seems like a decent guy, but his collection of vehicles is not a very well kept secret. :whistle:

I loved Johnny...

I enjoyed the Carnak bits and my favorite skit was the "Who's on First" bit with Johnny as Reagan...

Back