It's on her desk!

Mikey Mikey Mikey......you sound unhappy with yer job.....I thought you like teachin them li'l shi!$
rock.gif
ve a grea
MSF,
I actually love it!  I tend to be really upf-ront and blunt with the kids.  They seem to appreciate it.  Treat them like peole & you don't have too many problems.  I have heard MANY teachers whine and complain about kids with which I have no problems.  If they have crainal-rectosis, I tell them.
I like yer way of thinkin.....wish you were my teacher, years back......most of em, not all, were condesending you know what's.
The good ones I remember like it was yesterday.....they were like you are.......I learned by far the most from the ones that treated me like an adult.
I ran into one of my dhead teachers from g8 a while back......One day, "maybe when I was being a bit rude er something cuz he was always an ass to me"..... he told me that I'd never amount to nothing ........what a prick.
I now am extremely happily married, have a boatload of awesome friends including alot of people here, have a great life, and job/jobs, and make about three times his wage ta boot.......I'll never forget the day he said that.
Way ta go Mikey.......you'll be one of the good ones, the ones they always remember!!!
beerchug.gif

Sounds like you're a good teacher Mikey. The kids are lucky to have a guy that cares. Sounds like you try to keep it light. By the way, maybe we can get together and do some riding when we finally get moved to Phonex. Good luck with the kids. Got a real kick out of the plan you turned in. I spent alot of time in the Marine Corps, and a lot of times we got kids right out of high school. Although they were Marines, they were really still kids, alone and away from home for the first time. We always tried to do the right thing by them too.

Back