It's on her desk!

Mikey D

Registered
OK, I may be a tad bit on the punch drunk side but...

We are required to submit an individual plan/progress 2x a year. Here is what I submitted to my principal.

INDIVIDUAL PLAN
Michael Drobitsky
Wednesday, February 25, 2004

1. Individual Goals:

My goal is to retire as early as possible so I don’t have to deal with these little rat ba$tards anymore. This is starting to really piss me off and I am desperately trying not to kill the next punk that falls asleep in my class

Reading Standard
Don’t make me laugh. These little $hits can’t read. They can’t even hardly stay awake! Reading! We’re lucky if we can get them to read a Playboy magazine!

Writing Standards
Right! They can’t write either. Maybe if they had more than two or three brain cells left firing, we could get a recognizable sentence out of them.

Math Standards
Math is a four-letter word! They can’t even spell math. Forget doing any arithmetic without a calculator! If you say the word fraction to these useless sacks of protoplasm, they go into epileptic convulsions and freeze up until you play a music video for them.

2. Description of Individual Plan

My plan is to start a new program of study that just might generate some interest. As a byproduct, taking these classes will also have the additional benefit of weeding out the human gene pool.

IT 501 – Pointed and edged weapons
IT 502 – Projectile weapons
IT 503 – Explosive and incendiary devices

Each class will be a yearlong, one credit class culminating in a summative that pits one half of the class against the other. The half of the class with the most survivors passes.

The automotive class will now focus on building a “Top Fuel Dragster”. I figure we need to raise some funds. I am having the electronics students write a virus and distribute it through out the MPS system. We will also write a fix program and sell it for $49.95 a copy.

3. Pre-assessment of Students

If they can breath, they are in.

4. Remediations, Interventions, Re-teaching Materials

The only intervention should be by a trained SWAT team with cattle prods. If they let us carry guns we wouldn’t have near the discipline problems. I am not asking to reinstate corporal punishment, just let us sterilize the ones we feel would be a detriment to society. As far as reteaching goes, the only reason we need to re-teach is the little suckers are so addicted to MTV and portable radios, that they didn’t hear it us because we are not lighting up and flashing! If they missed it the first time – Sucks to be them! Let wake them up with a tazer & see how much re-teaching they need.

5. Evaluation of Silent Sustained Reading Program

See individual goals – Reading standards

I think the glue has finally gotten to you Mikey! Very amusing...but, I hope you don't mess up and turn it in! You might be "unemployed Mikey" by the end of the day!

tounge.gif

Go take it back off her desk. Your luck has been in the negative these past weeks.
biggrin.gif

How refreshing to see an honest plan. It should be consistent with Geoge Bush's 'no child left behind' especially with the tazers and cattle prods.
Mickey D, you must be a blast at the parent teacher conferences.
I hope the principal is receptive to honesty and openess.

umnik.gif

Sometimes honesty is the best policy, but I don't think it's this time.
laugh.gif

Funny stuff Mikey...Hope everything starts working uout for you.

Go take it back off her desk.  Your luck has been in the negative these past weeks.  
biggrin.gif
I'm with NE, even though it's probably too late now...

You're luck isn't the best lately...this could lead to certain disaster!  
rock.gif
My principal is an awesome lady. I left her a heads up that this was a humorus, light hearted, no-I-don't-need therapy joke.

Thanks for the look out. I'll let you know what she says.

Oh, BTW, I gave her a copy of the real plan also.
wink.gif

Hey Mikey D,

You are so right. Unfortunately my X has custody of my 14 year old daughter. Education is not a strong point in that household and it troubles me greatly.

Well org members, here is an email from my daughter (Jaqy) in reference to clothes shopping and picking up my bike in New Jersey. Try not to laugh too hard.

hey daddyo
hope ur day is going great my day is goin good i herd from ang 2day her an co were going shopping she said she would keep an eye out for jaqy cloths so i hope she finds some cute things an i can not wait till we go shopping for my school stuff and i didnt no if you could help w/ my sparing gere cause i need it now so i hoipe we can go soon. well r u exited to go back to nj and are you going back to get your bike i really hope you r carfull when you race well i better go but i hope your day gos well[/QUOTE]

So Mikey, you shouldn't worry about being fired. Heck, if you turned that plan into me I would promote you for taking the initiative to correct this most serious of problems.

I love my one and only daughter with all of my heart, but maybe I shouldn't reproduce anymore.
1zhelp.gif

Whats so funny? that wasn't a real plan? I thought it was a good plan.. heck I would have voted for it.. as a matter of fact I would help establish it.

It goes a long with my thought of the prison system, dump any serious offenders on a totally isolated island. with nothing... when they start to figure things out and start to build $hit, send a fighter over and blow the crap out of it. Anyone tries to swim off, target practice for the Apache, or our low orbit laser systems.

Our fricken society is weak... we need to step it up a notch.. Make people pay for the crap they pull. If someone goes on a blasting spree and killing a bunch of people, if the police know for a fact they did it, there are on the spot witness's that say "yes this person was shooting people" and they find the weapon in the persons hands, please.. just shoot the SOB right then and there. Gun to forhead, pull trigger, call someone to bag the body. save everyone a lot of time and grief, take them out of the equation AND the gene pool.

If you get convicted of something, you don’t deserve crap, you barely deserve to live.. No school, no T.V. no visitations, locked cell 24/7, bread and water.

If you get out and you cant adjust to society, too bad, your own fault no second chances, the next time you go to jail for ANYTHING, your in for life.

If your in prison and you assault a guard, you die, right then and there, no second chances.

You got the right idea Mikey, start them young getting them straightened out.

Anyone like a nice cup of tea?

I would be willing to bet that there are at least a couple that would like to learn what ever they can and admire thier teacher as well.Look a little deeper maybe they will stand out.The screw heads will come to envy them hate the relationship you develope with them and probaly beat the hell out of them.OK nevermind.

Whats so funny? that wasn't a real plan? I thought it was a good plan.. heck I would have voted for it.. as a matter of fact I would help establish it.

It goes a long with my thought of the prison system, dump any serious offenders on a totally isolated island. with nothing... when they start to figure things out and start to build $hit, send a fighter over and blow the crap out of it. Anyone tries to swim off, target practice for the Apache, or our low orbit laser systems.

Our fricken society is weak... we need to step it up a notch.. Make people pay for the crap they pull. If someone goes on a blasting spree and killing a bunch of people, if the police know for a fact they did it, there are on the spot witness's that say "yes this person was shooting people" and they find the weapon in the persons hands, please.. just shoot the SOB right then and there. Gun to forhead, pull trigger, call someone to bag the body. save everyone a lot of time and grief, take them out of the equation AND the gene pool.

If you get convicted of something, you don’t deserve crap, you barely deserve to live.. No school, no T.V. no visitations, locked cell 24/7, bread and water.

If you get out and you cant adjust to society, too bad, your own fault no second chances, the next time you go to jail for ANYTHING, your in for life.

If your in prison and you assault a guard, you die, right then and there, no second chances.

You got the right idea Mikey, start them young getting them straightened out.

Anyone like a nice cup of tea?
Thrasher, You da man! Next year when you come out here I'm taking you to MY school!

I've told my kids (students) exactly what is in your post many times!

Mikey Mikey Mikey......you sound unhappy with yer job.....I thought you like teachin them li'l shi!$
rock.gif
MSF,
I actually love it! I tend to be really upf-ront and blunt with the kids. They seem to appreciate it. Treat them like peole & you don't have too many problems. I have heard MANY teachers whine and complain about kids with which I have no problems. If they have crainal-rectosis, I tell them.

I would be willing to bet that there are at least a couple that would like to learn what ever they can and admire thier teacher as well.Look a little deeper maybe they will stand out.The screw heads will come to envy them hate the relationship you develope with them and probaly beat the hell out of them.OK nevermind.
I've got many like that.  See my above reply.  One of the habitual "problem students" saw me at Home DePot yesterday.  He offered to help me out & I took him up on it.  He followed me back home and helped unload sheetrock.  When I told my compatriot today, he couldn't believe it!

If you don't treat them like little kids, they (most of the time) will not act like it.

OK off of the soap box.
soapbox.gif

Besides I thought this thread was about how much I hate this!
laugh.gif

BTW - What does SHODA stand for?

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "cause I can't think as fast as I type!"|1077825975 -->

I have foudn the same thing about kids, if you treat them like kids and dont hold them accountable, they will act like out of control idiots..

My 3 boys dont give me amny crap, when their friends come over, their friends dont give me any. some of my kids friends will come over and their pareents will come to pick them up, their paretn will tell them, three and four times to come on lets go, I then raise my voice and say "(insert kids name here), get out here now your mom is waiting" they fricken run out. All sond friends no where I stand, they still come over but I never catch any crap.

I had one of my sons friends a few years ago give me some $hit, he thought he wass bad, I reach down grabbed him by the ankle, lifted him off the ground and held him upside down by one ankle, I then said "ok mouth, what are you going to do now?"

From that day forward, it was allways yes sir no sir to me, hi would give his own mom and dad lip, until I would look at him and even with his mom and dad there, All I had to do was give this kid the evil eye and he would stop given lip action to his own parents.

I love my boys to death, I would never hurt them, and I would never hurt any of their friends, well unless of course for some stupid reason they attacked me, but then that is just cleasning of the gen pool, but anyway, just because you probably really wouldnt hurt them, doesnt mean you cant intimidate the heck out of them.

I am not a bully, and I play with my kids, and I joke around with them and their friends, but I also have their respect, granted alot of it might be from frear, but that dont matter, they shows respect and they dont get in my face.

Oh yeah, and because I am a student martial arts instructor, my boys know if they were ever to get, lets say froggy.. I will take them to the dojo, we will put on some sparring gear and they will get some one on one martial arts training.... and well, sometimes people get hurt when they train in martial arts... Go figure.

In this case, the ends justify the means.. As long as it is not abuse..

So yeah Mikey, next time I am in town would more than LOVE to speak to your class. Muah ha ha...

I have foudn the same thing about kids, if you treat them like kids and dont hold them accountable, they will act like out of control idiots..

My 3 boys dont give me amny crap, when their friends come over, their friends dont give me any. some of my kids friends will come over and their pareents will come to pick them up, their paretn will tell them, three and four times to come on lets go, I then raise my voice and say "(insert kids name here), get out here now your mom is waiting" they fricken run out. All sond friends no where I stand, they still come over but I never catch any crap.

I had one of my sons friends a few years ago give me some $hit, he thought he wass bad, I reach down grabbed him by the ankle, lifted him off the ground and held him upside down by one ankle, I then said "ok mouth, what are you going to do now?"

From that day forward, it was allways yes sir no sir to me, hi would give his own mom and dad lip, until I would look at him and even with his mom and dad there, All I had to do was give this kid the evil eye and he would stop given lip action to his own parents.

I love my boys to death, I would never hurt them, and I would never hurt any of their friends, well unless of course for some stupid reason they attacked me, but then that is just cleasning of the gen pool, but anyway, just because you probably really wouldnt hurt them, doesnt mean you cant intimidate the heck out of them.

I am not a bully, and I play with my kids, and I joke around with them and their friends, but I also have their respect, granted alot of it might be from frear, but that dont matter, they shows respect and they dont get in my face.

Oh yeah, and because I am a student martial arts instructor, my boys know if they were ever to get, lets say froggy.. I will take them to the dojo, we will put on some sparring gear and they will get some one on one martial arts training.... and well, sometimes people get hurt when they train in martial arts... Go figure.

In this case, the ends justify the means.. As long as it is not abuse..

So yeah Mikey, next time I am in town would more than LOVE to speak to your class. Muah ha ha...
You're IN!

We'll both ride to school & give them a reason to get a job!
biggrin.gif

Make sure she shreds it after she reads it. I work in a Corporate enviroment, what is said or written, even if is false or in jest becomes someones reality.

Back