It's official  the axe has fallen and cut deep

Sorry to hear about the layoff. It does seem that you do have a good attitude towards it.

Keep the faith. Change is opportunity!

Good luck in the future.

Thanks guys
cool.gif

Welcome back to New England.
I want to start collecting fryer grease for bio-diesel.
Let's set up a truck or two truck to collect the stuff from the busy summer fried seafood season in Maine along the coast.
I have been talking to my buddies at some food service Co.'s finding out which places use the most of the stuff.
Looks like it can work on paper.
I would love to become the BFI, or Cassella of grease.

Now to do it.:D

I too am sorry, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, your outlook on life and what's been tossed your way is awesome...you'll land on your feet and hopefully in the long run, be happier for being forced down the path ahead...

Keep us posted and good luck in Maine!
cool.gif

JWCFBD sorry hear about the layoffs. We have been interviewing a bunch of Delta individuals these last few weeks here in New Mexico.

Sorry to hear it, Want a job at boeing? I know they have a big presence out here in the NW...

That sucks. I hope you find something worthwhile to go to.

--Wag--

God may not come when you want him to, but he comes when he needs to. Keep your head up theres something out there better.

YIPE!
wow.gif

... let me know when your ready to work in Hawaii.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141343395 -->

God may not come when you want him to, but he comes when he needs to. Keep your head up theres something out there better.
+1 .....keep that head up and look for those jobs bud ! Same thing happened to me this past year with my company . Survived off of retirement check for a while and now I have a better job than I had before . Everything happens for a reason and in the end it all works out ......if you don't give up !

Thanks guys. About ten years ago I worked for a Saturn dealer up in Maine and when I left the boss told me if I ever needed a job to give him a call. One of my best friends still works there and told me tonight that they need some good help. I really want to keep working on aircraft but cars is my next choice. I'm pretty sure that if I walked into that dealership today I could start tomarrow. We'll see what happens. It is going to be a long month but once it is over life will be good.
cool.gif

Back