It has begun

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
Well it's been almost one month with my new busa and it's about time to start chopping her up. I'm looking at doing the undertail first, and have found many suggestions and pictures as to what some of you guys and gals are doing. I came across this one from extreme graphics moto and was wondering if 1. whatcha think, 2. does anyome have the UFO undertail and 3. has anyone dealt with this company before.

Thanks in advance

ufoundertail.jpg

The UFO undertail is a great looking one and can be ordered from CSC, one of the board sponsors.  The only problem people have had with 'em is the left and right lenses aren't the same for texture which makes the left look more clear.  I believe 'screetheprez' just got his on and it looked good.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108490352 -->

I like the look of the UFO tail... I just would need to darken the lenses so you don't have a lamp image in there. I think that looks tacky.

I ordered the Top Gun from extreme graphic and had no problems with them at all. Product shipped in great condition and in a very timely fashion.

i have the ufo from csc, i guess i have never noticed the difference in texture on the lenses i may have to look closer, fittment and color match if perfect to a 03 grey/black, i don;t mind seeing the leds

I love my UFO, no texture problem here!! CSC are great, if you have any questions they really do help you out.

Is there a story behind that? jwcfbd
laugh.gif
 As a matter of fact yes there is.
laugh.gif
 I only wish I had pictures.  
tounge.gif

I'm going to get in trouble for this but..

Last year at Laguna Seca Charles had just installed his undertail.  The lights left over from the install he thought would make for a cool trunk light.  The only problem is that it almost set his jacket on fire.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  When went out for dinner it was nice but the sun was going down.  So he stuck his windbreaker in the trunk.  That little light bulb puts out a lot of heat and melted numerous holes through the arm pit of the jacket.  If it had been anything other then nylon it would have gone up in smoke.  
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108524573 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like you got off with only a slight learning lesson, good thing is if you do LED's they have little to no heat output and you can put them anywhere.

I kind of like that trunk light idea.....good to see some lessons learned.

Back