Top gun undertails not color matched?

(needlepimp @ Oct. 05 2006,09:20) I just got my UFO for my 06 LE from Roaringtoyz lastnight. I proceded to cut my OEM tail up and installed it in the dark and it too was the wrong color. I called Roaringtoyz they basically said since it was installed f#$*off.  
guns.gif
 <span style='color:darkblue'></span> I contacted Extreme Graphic (the Manufacturer) after being on hold for two minutes he says "send it back to me and we'll repaint it". Plus they said i can use there UPS account. too bad it will be down for awhile.
I got my undertail from Extreme Graphics as well. The pearl white is just a little off when viewed with the naked eye. Just enough to notice but because where undertail is located sorta hard to notice so I kept it. Almost ordered from mototeck but they were weeks behind and would have had to wait. Extreme graphic shipped my order day it was placed

Maybe one day when Extreme Graphics get their colors right, they will upgrade the lighting.
smile.gif
Sucks I had to spend that much $$ then upgrade it myself.
guns.gif

I had the same concerns about some of the lighting i had seen on a couple of undertails. So this was a major reason for me to find one to keep my stock-style integrated tail light assembly.

Only good part of having to upgrade it myself, I now have the brightest tail/brake light possible on a busa.
smile.gif
I might not have taken the time to do it if it was sufficient enough.

in case anyone didnt know...extreeme graphics did repaint to match my hump i sent to them and returned all and here is a pic just after my pipes are installed so you can see the color matching and no...its not reattached so gaps are due to that

DSCF1689__Medium_.JPG

Infinitereality,

Do you have any pics? I would like to see them, and maybe copy you if that,s ok.

(needlepimp @ Oct. 05 2006,23:09) Infinitereality,

Do you have any pics? I would like to see them, and maybe copy you if that,s ok.
Here's some pics.  You're welcome to copy, you're only making yourself safer!  
beerchug.gif

Preliminary layout to see how many I could fit (changed it a bit so it was all even). In the end, I put a total of 122 red 20000mcd LEDs in them. Each of these LEDs is 2.5x brighter than the typical red LED.
IMGP2042.jpg

Running Light
IMGP2078.jpg

Brightest Busa Brake Light Ever
IMGP2076.jpg

Off
IMGP2150.jpg

I integrated my signals into each lense and have a trickflasher.com flasher so I have 5 different patterns to choose from on the fly.
smile.gif

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://smg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v375/InfiniteReality/Hayabusa/Videoz/BrightestHayabusaBrakeLight.flv"></embed>

holly crap thats a bright brake light! Looking good tho!

I got a UFO undertail from them and the match is perfect... I had excellent service too, i'm sorry to hear about your experience... Here is my 2005 with the undertail...

final__2_.jpg

Back