Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is boosted cycle performance still open?

I agree with toad, things happen and that's definitely understandable to a point but I don't think anyone should have to come in the org and ask if a business is still open because they can't get in touch with someone who has their bike and possibly thousands of dollars worth of parts. As a mechanic myself I know some customers can be a p.i.t.a. to deal with constantly calling and wanting their stuff back and not everything is in the mechanics control but for those customers I usually make it a point to correspond with them thru text or email but I do make sure to keep in contact with them.
That's what matters.... Conversation and progress reports. Then we're happy

You guys forget that he has another job and it’s a one man show over there. So you expect a lot of his time or he wouldn’t get poop done. At less he said he got over his head with his workload.

Personally , if anyone had my motor or bike that long , and I couldn't contact them to get progress answers , I would rightfully be concerned , and certainly be well out of patience waiting around . I would then set about retrieving my bike / motor / parts and whatever else was paid for and is legally mine . I would be polite as possible about it .
Then , if I wasn't by then already put off my dream build .... I would then set about finding someone to get it done ....Mate , the USA is the capitol of the world for turbo bike builds ......especially Busa , got to be someone reputable , ready to work .
Personally , I would talk to @michael parris heuberger , see if he can recomend and point you to some good people .
Hi. All I can say is Frank at Powerhouse, DME, Chris More and Eric at DAS.

You guys forget that he has another job and it’s a one man show over there. So you expect a lot of his time or he wouldn’t get poop done. At less he said he got over his head with his workload.
I can definitely understand the time it takes when it's a one man show for sure. I thought I had read that he decided to retire from his job but I can't be sure.

Yea but not responding to customers is starting to wear on people. I don’t understand how a simple phone call to give everyone an update is that difficult.
@busakiller I agree with you man. This whole communication thing is really getting on my nerves as well. If I only showed how many times I've texted him with no response, you wouldn't believe it.

Beware of this company, Boosted Cycle Performance. I called and emailed them about getting some work done well over a month ago and never got a response. What do you think will happen once they have your money and call them with a question?

Top Bottom