Boosted Cycle Performance turbo kit layaway offer.

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
This year at Boosted Cycle Performance, 2014 will be known as the year of boost! We want to help everyone get boosted.

For the ENTIRE YEAR OF 2014, we are offering a turbo kit layaway option on all RCC turbo kits.

Terms are:

-$1500 down
-You have one year to pay the balance off, interest free.
-Must make monthly payment, and can always pay off early.
-Kit will ship after balance is paid.

Fine print:
We want this to be successful for everyone, and urge everyone to make sure they can afford to do this BEFORE sending the deposit. IF you cancel before paid in full, or fall more then 3 months behind all money except $200 will be returned.

It's that easy! Call of PM me if your interested.

630-807-9002 Rob- BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE

Very nice :thumbsup:
Can you post what would the monthly payments be?

It all varies, depends on what kit, and options.

But for example if you did the absolute min down payment and stretched it out for a full year it look like this.

Base stage 1 kit is $4350. With a $1500 down payment, your bal is $2850. Stretch that out for 11 months at maximum it would be $260.

I've gotten a few emails asking if we can discount the layaway kits. Because payment could take up to a year to be paid in full, sorry I can't discount them. Now if you put down like 75% of you bill, then I'll work with you. Just a reminder, this is for all RCC kits, not just the stage 1 kits. So if you want to go big, nows your chance.

Now if you would like to buy a kit outright, not a problem, we will match any advertised price.

Let me know when you do wide tire kits... :laugh:

We are in the process of getting dealer status for Thompsons Custom cycles. We've used many of their kits over the years, and always have been top notch.

At this time I'm not sure what kind of promotions we will be able to run.

iam already hve the gt35 liquid plenum pst bike but iam looking for a gen 2 that iam gone boost it for the street nice to know the little guy has a chance again...:bowdown:

iam already hve the gt35 liquid plenum pst bike but iam looking for a gen 2 that iam gone boost it for the street nice to know the little guy has a chance again...:bowdown:

Ok, well when your ready to boost that gen 2, I'll be more then happy to help you out. :D

Anyone looking to pull the trigger on a turbo kit this week either outright, or through the layaway offer, give me a call directly for an extra incentive. What could it be....? My number is in my signiture, don't miss out!

Back