iphone4 or htc inspire

After looking up my last statement, I was wrong. They are outselling the iphone, but not by that much. Blackberry still owns the market share, then Android followed by Apple.

Previously I bought a HTC as apposed to a Iphone 3 and it was okay.
I then upgraded to an Iphone 4 and I simply love it.:laugh:

Regards

After looking up my last statement, I was wrong. They are outselling the iphone, but not by that much. Blackberry still owns the market share, then Android followed by Apple.

It makes 100% sense that they are "selling" more than iPhone. When you can buy one get one free that still counts as selling two. Ntm there are like six manufacturer making the os "work" on their hardware. Were as apple OS only has to work on apple hardware, works neat that way.

anyone heard how much the new iphone is going to cost? i think im gonna wait for it

Trends say that with new contract the Larger capacity Iphone will be $299.00 with 2 year contract and the next level down will be $199.00 with a 2 year contract. This is standard practice for Apple in general so i would expect it to stay the same. The old Iphone should then be downgraded to a lower price and the one below that will be a give away.

But untill June when Apple throws their new conference its just speculation. I think you are making the best choice :)

Back