iphone4 or htc inspire

tmpowdercoating

Donating Member
Registered
im ready for an upgrade. i love my old iphone 3g but its getting pretty old. i can upgrade to the iphone4 for $199 or the htc inspire4g for $99. what do you suggest? the iphone4 isnt 4g compatable. att doesnt have the 4g out yet but i want to be ready for it when they do. what to do?

android is the way to go:thumbsup: but it's an ongoing battle between the two....i just like how user friendly the androids are compared to my old iphone.

iPhone 5 will be out in a few months.
Read up on it.
Dual core processor, 4g and a bunch of other goodies.

Do ya have 4g in your area? I have a 4g capable phone, but no coverage in my area.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I just switched from the iphone 3Gs to the HTC Inspire.. I have no regrets, in fact i think its better then any apple ive ever seen to date. It is allittle confusing to use but once you figure it out you can do allot more then iphone and dont have restrictions that apple has.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Iphone, but wait for the new one. Should be released in July then all the android phones maker will know what the new standards are that they have to try and catch up with again. :laugh::laugh::stirpot:

Android, apple is ok, very stable known to lil glitches, if you want something that easily modified then go android,I've had a iphone 3gs and sold it a week later, I'm currently using the thunderbolt and wouldn't change it for nothing!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

Android, apple is ok, very stable, none to lil glitches, if you want something that easily modified then go android,I've had a iphone 3gs and sold it a week later, I'm currently using the thunderbolt and wouldn't change it for nothing!

Wait til the iPhone 5 comes out in a couple of months like they said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait for the new iPhone. - HTC make great phones...but there's a good reason why the iPhone is the benchmark against which all other phones are compared. Also, the Android phones just don't have the Apps that the iPhone does.

Wait for the new iPhone. - HTC make great phones...but there's a good reason why the iPhone is the benchmark against which all other phones are compared. Also, the Android phones just don't have the Apps that the iPhone does.

You mean apps that work cause they went through a testing process and verified that they don't jack your information... I agree. :stirpot:

You can any phone you want but it will never be an iPhone. The rest of the world uses iPhones but I guess because of the AT&T contract with apple it messed up the iPhone experience for the US. If I was living in the US I'd probably have a HTC. Thank god I don't live there. I live in Trinidad & Tobago...we got alot of phones here but the iPhone rules

You can any phone you want but it will never be an iPhone. The rest of the world uses iPhones but I guess because of the AT&T contract with apple it messed up the iPhone experience for the US. If I was living in the US I'd probably have a HTC. Thank god I don't live there. I live in Trinidad & Tobago...we got alot of phones here but the iPhone rules

I think it was AT&T that killed the iphone. I can see it gaining more ground now with it on Verizon. I will NEVER own another AT&T phone since their coverage blows donkey here where I live. The problem with the US in general is that all these carriers are holding on to CDMA technology instead of like overseas where EVERYONE uses GSM technology. That is what kills the iphone and other great phones that were great overseas, but flopped here. Not that the iphone is a flop by any stretch, but until we can move phones from carrier to carrier without an issue, the iphone will suffer here... I'm a Sprint guy and wish we had GSM, but their signal and customer service is the reason I've been with them for like 10 years. My phone working is the most important part of having a cell phone to me. Not games, music, etc. All that is just a bonus.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a "dumb" phone, I rock the HTC EVO and I love it... I like the things the Android can do over the iphone...
To each their own though. I don't think you'll find ANY phone that has more accessories anywhere in the world than the iphone though. That is always a great thing...
:thumbsup:

So, the iPhone isn't all-conquering in the US? Huh.

Not as much as overseas, no.
I believe the Android phones are outselling them almost 2-1 last I heard. I could be wrong though, it tends to happen... :laugh:

Back