Iowa Ride  Sunday June 13th

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Northeast Iowa Motorcycle Ride JUNE 13th

WHAT: Sportbike ride around the scenic hills near Gunder, Iowa

WHEN: Sunday, June 13th 11am -ish

WHERE: Gunder, Iowa (duh!) we're meeting in Waterloo at 9am at Harley-Davidson/Buell Cycle Center, 4022 Sergeant Rd. Hwy 63 S, Waterloo, Iowa, so we can ride up to Gundar at 11.
I'm leaving West Des Moines at 7am if you wanna join up, post a message.

WHY: Because it's there. There are some real nice roads there and we were looking for an excuse for getting our Hayabusa's together.

HOW: Own a sportbike? Yeah, bring that along. ALL BIKES ARE WELCOME. Just understand there will be all levels of riders there.

COST: Just you paying your own gas, food&drinks and hotel (if needed)

This began as a thought by some local Iowa Hayabusa riders who met online and wanted to meet up to ride together and the idea has now crossed to Omaha, Minnesota, and Illinois, so basically EVERYONE is welcome to join in. There is not a hardcore plan, events, sponsors or any of that, just a bunch of guys wanting to ride. All levels of riders are welcome. No scooters allowed. Hey, gotta draw the line somwhere.

http://IARider.netfirms.com

thin.gif

I'm so there.... I'll send the link to my local bike shop and see if they'll post it on they're events page. If they won't I'll put up a couple flyers.
smile.gif

Iowa?? Really?? I might try to make that one!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and that WEBSITE is AMAZING!!!!

cross your fingers considering all the rain we get every week..
sad.gif

in addition to posting some flyers, I got the link posted on a local shop's event page. Plan on having atleast 20 bikes ;
smile.gif
: I'm sure with the flyers and this link, its gonna bring a few bikes

webers cycle
cool.gif

Copy and paste post and/or website onto other forums you guys cruise. I did Suzukihayabusa.org and zx-12r.org already

uh, hey! WHERE in Gunder are we meeting?? Parkign lot of that bar? what is it called?

don't know kevin knows.... I'm just a tag along.. you guys are in charge
laugh.gif

it was looking good a few days ago... getting worse as the week moves on... still only 30% chance

bah. weather - shmeather! I'm coming up reguardless. unless it's dumping buckets!! I expect to see each and everyone of you at that Harley place in Waterloo. Then we'll go eat at Hardee's until it blows over and I ride home and we'll call it a day.
smile.gif
WE'RE CYCLISTS!!! WE ROLL WITH IT!!! Heu, did I just creat a bumper sticker??

I think its called the Shanty.I dont think they are open on Sunday. Dont worry if you are in Gunder no matter where you are I can throw a rock and hit you. Lost or cant find each other will not be a problem. If this place is not open there are alot of other places we can go.Any guess on how many bikes we will have?

at least 3 or 4. possibly 30 to 100. I'm guessign about 15-20
smile.gif
Hows that for vague? I know I am coming for sure
biggrin.gif

well we know we have 4 confirmed... me,wwjd,hooken,billbell

hook I also posted flyers at leers & webers and also got wwjd's page linked on weber's event page so I'm guessing around 20 hopefully. Not leaving a phone # to call with any questions might deter some people but oh well.

oh yeah I saw another guy in town with another 40th the other night. He had the bar/hump mod. it wasn't the one from leers cuz that one has yosh slip-ons and this one had stock exhaust.

Hey Busa Brothers! Let's pick a rain date for this thing so I can post it on the Website. 19th was our alternative. Should we look further out? I can be open anytime... rearranging my schedule is performance art. ;)

its a little late for a rain date isn't it?? most people won't know when it is... atleast the ones that say the flyers I posted.

I'm pretty much open anytime except in early august and the 9th-13th of july.

Back