Introducing!..My 1st Grandchild..(a newborn grandson)..

You get to do the kid thing all over again, but this time at the end of the day, you get to hand them back to someone else. :laugh:

Congrats, nothing quite like holding a newborn. (I have three!)

Thanks Everyone! :thumbsup:

Truely was a spiritual experience holding my coolazz 1st born grandchild/son...especially after raising three daughters..felt all giddy and shid ask'in him rediculouse stuff like..Wanna go for a ride on grandpas busa?...just to hear my daughter scold..."NO DAD!"...lol..and...Wanna go huntin whitetail with grandpa?...(daughter/mom didnt say anything on that one...heck...she was 1/2 raised on venison and loves it lol).

Hadta laugh at myself in the hospitol mens room...<enter sick thought>...

"1st time i got held hostage by a toilet bowl"

Freak'in auto flush was triggering every time i finished wiping and would wet my azz like a buday!...repeat...repeat...repeat..:laugh:

then i finally stood up and dried my wet azz...guess a smart man would've only got sucker twice...but not me...3 x's...below average?..or just excited 'bout the new grandson? :laugh:

guess i'm still a tad dain bamaged but gettin better everyday..hey...i gotta believe what i gotta believe...so lemme believe it! :laugh:

Was at the hospitol all day and night...had lunch & dinner there..Oren and i just got back home...and the ride home was awesome...just cruisin and thinking about how cool life...well?..."is"

Anyways..thanks again folks and?...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
grats jinks....ours is due any day soon...she will be our first

Back