Interesting paint job

That like Rosie O'Donnell in a string bikini.  Just because one can do it, doesn't mean one should do it.
Ah, new gross out factor for loosing weight. I would laugh, but dang girl that is just sick!!
puke.gif

hello.gif

Wife and I were at Target earlier today and when we came out we saw this, ummm, jeez, I THINK it's a Lexus, hard to tell.  If the logo were a little larger, maybe more prominent, then maybe I could be sure

I guess the owner couldn't decide between candy apple and green apple.  Sorry for the horrible photo, from camera phone and cover slid over part of lens.
too bad it dint just slide down n cover the whole lens up-woulda saved my eyes from the gruesome horror
puke.gif

that, right there, is the purest example of a FOOL with no taste, no style, and absolutely NO intelligence-perfectly nice GT or Drift car, mebbe even drag racer; but turning it into a giant Skittle that King Kong spit out
all_coholic.gif
just plain retarded...

I bet the owner still lives in one of two places:
a)his mommas house
b)a tiny-azz apt. with big-screen tv as wide as the wall in his living room, probly worth more than 3mos. rent, and bedroom set consisting of a mattress on the floor, and nightstand made outta upside-down cardboard box.

douche-mobile to the 10nth power
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Oh man, I can't stop laughing, Big D just cracked me up!

Would've been funny if I hadn't been on a conference call with a client
laugh.gif

ya sure the big L does not stand for "LOOOOOOOOOSEERRRRRRRRR" (overcompensating?)

Back