Insurance

CJ5

Registered
I am looking at buying a Hayabusa and our current insurance company is not thrilled about covering it. They have no problem with crusiers (IE: Harleys, Goldwings, etc), our sport boat or CJ5, but sports bikes make them nerveous. Who do you go thru? What do you pay per year?
Thanks
CJ5

I use State Farm as well. 'course I've had the same insurance agent for 21 years (since I was 16) and I pay $470 a year full coverage. Colorado also has pretty low rates for motorcycle insurance in general as well.

Those of you using State Farm: are you getting discounts for multi-vehicle/other coverage (house, etc), or anything else?

I'm using Farmers right now, and even with my MSF and multi-vehicle/loyalty discounts, I'm still paying about 160 a month on my busa.

I use State Farm and pay approx $74 a month for full coverage.
Same here. I only have my motorcycle insured through them. Most State farm agents are peckerheads and wont do just a cycle. I have so many discounts with allstate it's not worth me moving it all to state farm. I finally found one that was willing to take me and the cycle only, been with this agent for a couple of years now.

I am looking at buying a Hayabusa and our current insurance company is not thrilled about covering it.  They have no problem with crusiers (IE: Harleys, Goldwings, etc), our sport boat or CJ5, but sports bikes make them nerveous.  Who do you go thru?  What do you pay per year?
Thanks
CJ5
Welcome to the board!

I use State Farm as do most others.

$325 a year. Full coverage, 300K liabilities, uninsured and underinsured. 34, single, Indiana, no tickets or accidents.
Also have 1 car and my house insured through them. Rates are great on everything.

jump9.gif

dead.jpg

Rates are high in CA as well. I was able to get full coverage with AAA for $785 a year. No other coverages with them yet, but plan on switching others as they expire.

Those of you using State Farm: are you getting discounts for multi-vehicle/other coverage (house, etc), or anything else?

I'm using Farmers right now, and even with my MSF and multi-vehicle/loyalty discounts, I'm still paying about 160 a month on my busa.
I use State Farm and I'm in hawaii. I did get a discount for home, car insurance. I pay $77 a month. What they did was stack my policy. Since you can't get underinsured, uninsured motorist coverage on the bike but you can on a car then the car covers everything the motorcycle doesn't. I have two cars, bike and homeowners and I pay about 200 total. Everything is full coverage also.

I use State Farm also, I had Geico for 10 years before I got my first Busa, Geico woundn't even cover a sportbike. So I switched to S.F., but they wouldn't do just a bike, so I switched my truck to them too, I pay $60 a month for full coverage. (for the bike)
If your driving record is good, I dont think anyone can come close to their rates.

State Farm! 396 per year, full coverage, 250 deductible. 35yrs old

I have AIG full covered 500 deducts...77 dollars a month.
State Farm couldnt beat my rates with progressive on my cars. If I switched all to SF it would cost me 500 more a year.

<!--EDIT|Cabuss
Reason for Edit: "Brain Fart"|1114047805 -->

State Farm. Think I'm paying around $100 a month for full coverage. Was told by my agent that it will go way down when I turn 25.
smile.gif

gawd damn i wish i was 25!!! owning a sports car AND now a busa.. insurance compans LOVE hearing from me.

USAA, USAA, USAA.

Got that out of my system.

If your military you usually can not beat USAA insurance.

Back