Information about Don's Accident

I am with you all on here! It is a truely sad situation! Prayers for Don's family and for us the Org members! Don ...." We will all miss you!"

Ok I haven't ever gotten the privileges to meet this awesome guy. I feel as if something has been taken from me though cause he has always been awesome.. No questions asked.

Rest in Peace Don and prayers out to the family...

His family should have called the cops on him to get his azz off the street! That is how I put some of the blame on them. Maybe they did, and they just didn't get there in time? ???

On July 29, Mr. Levi pleaded guilty in Hamilton County Criminal Court to leaving the scene of an accident with damage to a vehicle, according to court records.

He was scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 23 to answer to two counts of domestic assault in connection with an incident in April, records show.

In June 2004, he pleaded guilty to a Class C felony reckless endangerment and was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days in the workhouse, which was suspended on supervised probation, court records show.

This guy should be in prison for the rest of his life! He has already proven that he won't learn his lesson.

Last edited:
To be frank, and honest, I would have lived contentedly with the idea that Don went down due to a heart attack, or some health related issue doing what he loved.

"Now" I am deeply distressed, and disturbed.......

Your feelings are exactly why we postponed putting anything on the forums. We wanted yesterday to be all about Don and the respect that he deserved.... We knew that as soon as the information was posted that the members would immediately feel anger and frustration and hatred for a young man.... Yesterday was all about Don!

Cap

Your feelings are exactly why we postponed putting anything on the forums. We wanted yesterday to be all about Don and the respect that he deserved.... We knew that as soon as the information was posted that the members would immediately feel anger and frustration and hatred for a young man.... Yesterday was all about Don!

Cap

Good call Cap.

I will bite my tounge on any other input, other than to say I am as upset as everyone else about this new news.

I can't read through all the posts on this one. I'm still in a state of shock for what had already happened. Mr. Williams will always shine as a mature gem in the busa community of diamonds in the rough. Of his light hearted attitude and unfettered generosity I have not found an equal. It is difficult for me to lift my eyes for any other reaon but to seek understanding for this misfortune. My heaviness leaves me numb and makes me wish it were possible to do as the Christopher Reeves character of Superman, flying backward against the earth's rotation to turn back time and prevent an unbearable heartbreak. I have little escape from the ache I feel each time I pull up the .oRg...

To Sherry and the family: I am so sorry. From such a great distance I cry out for comfort and peace, solice and rest...and vindication from such tragedy; not as I wish, but as only can be done by the one true guiltless being I know. Of His justice there is no error. However possible, my heart is with and for you all. Don was so, so gracious to me even as a total stranger in a time of need...may you somehow know the gentleness and comfort of the Father in a tangible way not separated by time or space, this is my prayer for you all. Peace be with you. :please::please::please::unhappy::down:

Dood, he wasn't driving! He was an idiot in the middle of the street trying to get someone to hit him....

Im sorry I must have read the article too fast.. I thought he was driving back and forth at other cars trying to play chicken...

My prayers to the family and obvious friends.....:please:
Hard to hold the tongue, but necessary.:banghead:
:please:
Father, may you watch over this family, both close and extended.
Please provide peace, comfort, and love though the loss of a friend, father, husband, and the many images he was for many people. I pray that the anger that ensues with a loss be replaced with the fond memories of a man who had such an impact on so many people. Father, I ask this in confidence because you said I can. In Jesus's name, Amen.
Christian or not, may all who are part of this loss be blessed.
Peace

Prayers to all family and friends. May God give you strength and draw you closer in love at this time. RIP DON!!:(

I will say what I wanted to the other day but it won't change some folks feelings but it's the truth..I'm christian but not holy art thou..

All our days are numbered and the way we will go is predetermined at birth.We wish in all ways that we could control it,our family does too but only GOD has that power..Live your life every day in every way to try and help others and move your family forward in life casue those are the only things we can control..We are all God's flowers,we start as a seed,are nurtured until we can survive on our own then we wilt away only to become the foundation for another human to prosper casue of the things we have passed along in time...God Bless You All

My sincere condolences to The William's Family... May memories of Don bring you strength and comfort!

RIP dear busa rider!

Back