Information about Don's Accident

All we can hope and pray for is Don is happy and at peace in heaven. Just a terrible terrible thing to happen.

Last edited:
Sept 17th, NOTED!!!
If this incident didn't wake up this young man, then nothing will.
My heart just breaks for Sherry and the children. I pray for comfort for Don's family and friends and I also pray for this young man and his family. I pray he will get help and that he will UNDERSTAND the gravity of his past actions and will strive to choose a better path for himself and to help others do the same. I will do my best to leave judgment up to the earthly laws and God!

We love you and miss you so much Don!

as I read more about this 25yr old terd and his life, I begin to wonder just how many times the justice system can continue to screw up and drop the ball before things get changed. This "kid" should have been behind bars in a work camp long ago. Sometimes the 3 strikes rule in CA gets applied a little off but its still 3 strikes and you are done. In this case I suspect the truth is that this kid was on his 5th or 6th strike and should have never been allowed freedom. I can only hope that the courts find a way to do the right thing and take away his freedom for the next 100yrs+. He should have to sit in a cell with Don's picture, smiling at him painted on the cell walls, ceiling, floor, pillow cases, everywhere so he can be reminded day in and day out, every waking moment what a wonderful person he took from the world.

oh yeah, he should also have a real good roommate. something in the 450-500lb range, ghay as hell and who is fed daily blue pills to encourage "proper behavior" :whistle:

Just looking at his jailhouse picture brings "Fury" to me. I hope he gets what he deserves for this....
I still cant believe that a man that wouldn't hurt a fly and was a very passionate person in the Busa community is no longer with us. WTF?

I just teared up after reading the last line in that story.....how Don was a vietnam vet and married to sherry for 30 years..... I really wanna do something bad to that driver.. I mean really bad... I cant take this...

I just teared up after reading the last line in that story.....how Don was a vietnam vet and married to sherry for 30 years..... I really wanna do something bad to that driver.. I mean really bad... I cant take this...

Dood, he wasn't driving! He was an idiot in the middle of the street trying to get someone to hit him....

To be frank, and honest, I would have lived contentedly with the idea that Don went down due to a heart attack, or some health related issue doing what he loved.

"Now" I am deeply distressed, and disturbed.......

Back