Information about Don's Accident

Never met the guy...but I could not even imagine his thoughts and fears as he is driving down the road and this jerk purposely causes this accident. Good god!!! What could had been going through his mind. RIP....this could had happened to any of us.

This was posted on my local forum, I never realized it was Don from this forum. Such a terrible tragedy that could have been avoided. My thoughts go out to his familiy and friends. RIP.

I pray that God grant Sherry and family the strength to deal with this. There is nothing more I can write.
God Bless.

Don was one of my best buds and I found out that someone was at fault for his death very early on.
The whole thing for me was this hybrid of sadness and anger but we agreed to let the news unfold rather than making anything public.

I dunno, I dont think Don was called home, I think bad things happen to good people and that is just the way this world works - little kids are abducted and killed and others die of cancer, there is no reason for it, just happens.... We have faith and prayers to help us manage through it all and I am still trying.

I miss him, miss the regular early morning text messages (I was working on him to go on the track at Barber with us in Oct.... now he wont even be there to make fun of how slow I am). I'll miss his weekend rides down here, just to go ride some more and then... ride all the way back to TN.

No hate, I just hope the guy who did this stews in his own juices for a long time and I hope he is convicted and gets the level of disruption to his life (10 times over) that he imposed on ours.

I'll hush now...

Don was one of my best buds and I found out that someone was at fault for his death very early on.
The whole thing for me was this hybrid of sadness and anger but we agreed to let the news unfold rather than making anything public.

I dunno, I dont think Don was called home, I think bad things happen to good people and that is just the way this world works - little kids are abducted and killed and others die of cancer, there is no reason for it, just happens.... We have faith and prayers to help us manage through it all and I am still trying.

I miss him, miss the regular early morning text messages (I was working on him to go on the track at Barber with us in Oct.... now he wont even be there to make fun of how slow I am). I'll miss his weekend rides down here, just to go ride some more and then... ride all the way back to TN.

No hate, I just hope the guy who did this stews in his own juices for a long time and I hope he is convicted and gets the level of disruption to his life (10 times over) that he imposed on ours.

I'll hush now...

((((hugs)))) :please:

Hutcheson Chief Financial Officer Doug Volinski said Mr. Williams was "passionate about his wife and family, passionate about his work, passionate about motorcycle riding. He gave of himself and was always smiling."

That last sentence is how I remember Don. He was always smiling and there. I remember him in his silver/blue leathers. Rest in peace Don.

As to the idiot who caused the crash. Dood - you need help. I am more sad for you than angry. You have issues that you need to deal with (/understatement) and you need to understand that your idiotic actions did not result in your death, but the death of a wonderful friend, great father and husband.

There is no way to replace Don, but I hope you are given time to sort out your life. A LOT of time.

Sherry and family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

It would be easier for me if I thought God was thinking, "this kid's not ready, but HE is'...

I'll hush now...

+1..

I didn't know Don but by looking through the great pictures you all have posted...looks to me he was a very cool guy. It's sad to read the story and see he died because of someone else's careless behavior. Very sad indeed.

I didn't know Don but by looking through the great pictures you all have posted...looks to me he was a very cool guy. It's sad to read the story and see he died because of someone else's careless behavior. Very sad indeed.
You may never meet a person in your lifetime as sweet as Don. The last time we rode together was at the Eureka Springs meet n greet in June , during what we call the squrrel run, early on Sunday morning, before everyone leaves for home. semi and I had a hard time doing the run yesterday without him! We miss you Don.

Last edited:
very sad, somebody correct me if I am wrong, the guy who caused this fatal accident only received an 11 months sentence at the workhouse or so???

That was a sentence on a previous charge. He hasn't been to trial on the charges related to Don's death yet.

Back