In 52 secs why barack obama won't win the general election

[
To be honest, I don't think america is ready for a black president.
This is what I'm talking about right here, not because of what he brings to the table, but because he's Black. Too bad you can't see it.

I'm not going to get into race issues but will say that I disagree with you. I would like to ask, what kind of crap goes on even in these days and times? I am curious as to what that is.
If you have to ask this question then you should watch TV, listen to the radio or read more often. Racism is alive and well in good ol America. The KKK had a parade in Lone Jack Mo. that the paper printed an acticle about. In California Mo. the KKK posted flyers inviting people to attend thier annual picnic, I don't think the invite was extended to the Black residents though. :laugh: Come to think of it, a few years ago right here in K.C. MO. the KKK tried to get air time on our free cable access channel so they could spew thier hate. I could go on but hopefully you're starting to get the picture. Some people only need to look in the mirror and see it.

If you have to ask this question then you should watch TV, listen to the radio or read more often. Racism is alive and well in good ol America. The KKK had a parade in Lone Jack Mo. that the paper printed an acticle about. In California Mo. the KKK posted flyers inviting people to attend thier annual picnic, I don't think the invite was extended to the Black residents though. :laugh: Come to think of it, a few years ago right here in K.C. MO. the KKK tried to get air time on our free cable access channel so they could spew thier hate. I could go on but hopefully you're starting to get the picture. Some people only need to look in the mirror and see it.

Think about all them missing kids and women you have seen in the national news in the past couple years how many have not been white? DO you think that there are no black kids missing? Why would they not get the same media attention? This is an example of a subtle form of racism that permeates in our society.

The KKK? That's the best you can come up with. I do not agree with the KKK in anyway nor support their ideology but lets look at things from the other side. NAACP, Black Entertainment Television, Black History month, Ebony magazine just to name a few. I'm not saying these are bad but I am saying if an all white group were to come out everyone would cry foul. I will probably get accused of being racist for even mentioning it, and answer me this, why are these groups/institutions not considered racist?? Segregation ended years ago. Explain to me how this is not a form of segregation?? Equal rights is much different from special rights. I am for everyone being equal and that is the bottom line.

Are you retarded man? You are one of the few, not the norm that is not worried about the color of his skin. History has shown us what the norm is so pick up a book or three. I do not like many of Obamas policies, but I do see that McCain has similar views that line him up with Bush. Bush!!! A man who has single-handedly(kinda) brought this country to its knees. The only reason I plan to vote for Obama is because, he represents a positive change, and along the way, he can tailor his style (as ALL presidents have done). In the mean time we can reflect on the fact that Bush, 7 years ago made a BS pitch and we bought it. Then we reelected him :puke: or so the story goes and are suffering more than ever. I am not a racist, barely even an opportunist, but I know crap, when I see it and smell it. Obama makes people uncomfortable, and forces many to rethink just where there beliefs really are. He has no legacy to feed into like Bush or McCain; to reap the benefits of lucrative oil subsidies and fantastic overseas U.S. funded contracts, ie. Haliburton. I served in the military, and I deployed, for the things I believed in. I will not stand by and see the same thing that happened 7 years ago, happen again and then EXPECT change!!! :stoopid:

I see you on the streets, we are cool when the Busas hit the tarmac...this is just a sensitive topic :beerchug:

Please refrain from making personal attacks, this is kind of a general rule here.

I consider calling me retarded a personal attack.

If you don't think he's black then what is he? Have you heard the saying, "If you have one drop of black blood then your Black?" And I'm not making excuses, it is what it is. And no not everybody is making thier decision based on skin color, but if you yhink for one minute there are some that aren't, you better get out more often.

Actually I never have heard that saying.

I guess I just always thought he was a person.

Of all days to claim reason to bash President Bush, TODAY would NOT BE ONE OF THEM. I think the man had courage to do what he had to do, even if it was unpopular (as McCain says it, "I'd rather lose an election than lose a war"). War is imperfect, our President has done the best he could with what he had, and I still give him credit for having the guts to do what needed to be done even though it was unpopular. Nobody's perfect, at least he wasn't sitting in the White House with a cigar and an intern getting a BJ while tossing a few cruise missiles at the Taliban...

There are bad actors on both ends of the spectrum: On one side: KKK, Jerry Falwell, etc.; on the other side, NAACP, Jeramiah Wright, Al Sharpton; it's up to US to find a middle ground where we can "agree to disagree" as gentlemen, and keep the radicals on both sides at bay.

I'm white. I'm not foolish enough to say that I 'understand' the black man's experience. But I think this country has come a LONG way, and I think a black man or woman with a hard work ethic, character, honesty and honor DOES HAVE A CHANCE these days to make a better life for himself and his family. Nowhere is that more prevalent than in todays Armed Forces.

Act like a decent person, and I'll sit with you anytime; act like an idiot, and I won't sit with you regardless of your color.

Of all days to claim reason to bash President Bush, TODAY would NOT BE ONE OF THEM. I think the man had courage to do what he had to do, even if it was unpopular (as McCain says it, "I'd rather lose an election than lose a war"). War is imperfect, our President has done the best he could with what he had, and I still give him credit for having the guts to do what needed to be done even though it was unpopular. Nobody's perfect, at least he wasn't sitting in the White House with a cigar and an intern getting a BJ while tossing a few cruise missiles at the Taliban...

There are bad actors on both ends of the spectrum: On one side: KKK, Jerry Falwell, etc.; on the other side, NAACP, Jeramiah Wright, Al Sharpton; it's up to US to find a middle ground where we can "agree to disagree" as gentlemen, and keep the radicals on both sides at bay.

I'm white. I'm not foolish enough to say that I 'understand' the black man's experience. But I think this country has come a LONG way, and I think a black man or woman with a hard work ethic, character, honesty and honor DOES HAVE A CHANCE these days to make a better life for himself and his family. Nowhere is that more prevalent than in todays Armed Forces.

Act like a decent person, and I'll sit with you anytime; act like an idiot, and I won't sit with you regardless of your color.

I couldn't agree more, sometimes I don't word or say things the best to convey exactly what it is I am trying to say. You nailed it very well in my opinion. I live by the motto of treat a person the way you would want to be treated.

If you don't think he's black then what is he? Have you heard the saying, "If you have one drop of black blood then your Black?" And I'm not making excuses, it is what it is. And no not everybody is making thier decision based on skin color, but if you yhink for one minute there are some that aren't, you better get out more often.

Is it skin color or percentage of "Black" blood (whatever that is). Isn't his mother white? I would bet many of us can find some african heritage in our blood lines if you go back far enough.

Is it skin color or percentage of "Black" blood (whatever that is). Isn't his mother white? I would bet many of us can find some african heritage in our blood lines if you go back far enough.

I was waiting for somebody to say it...they would be surprised what they really come from...

And here is the other reason :bowdown:

pic02820.jpg

pic15088.jpg

The link in the begining of this thread dosent work anymore so for those of you who diddent see the video of Obama talking about his plan to get rid of all the weapons in the world, here it is again:
- Obama pledge on Iraq & on nuclear weapons[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about all them missing kids and women you have seen in the national news in the past couple years how many have not been white? DO you think that there are no black kids missing? Why would they not get the same media attention? This is an example of a subtle form of racism that permeates in our society.

You are saying that you feel if a kid is black and missing, he would not get the same media attention as a white kid???? The SAME media who spews nothing but OBAMA this and OBAMA that, the same media who is as liberal as I am male??

I dont get it! You preach here about the amount of racism here against blacks, yet you make racist comments like this yourself with no valid proof or statistics?

Ludicrous

You are saying that you feel if a kid is black and missing, he would not get the same media attention as a white kid???? The SAME media who spews nothing but OBAMA this and OBAMA that, the same media who is as liberal as I am male??

I dont get it! You preach here about the amount of racism here against blacks, yet you make racist comments like this yourself with no valid proof or statistics?

Ludicrous

+1 :thumbsup:

I don't know how to make this into a link. Perhaps someone can help me? But, I watched the video that you all started this link discussing. It didn't work, but someone reposted it. I think this version of it is a lot scarier to watch. What I think all need to remember is this video is Obama speaking, no one is putting words into his mouth. This is entirely him telling us what he will do if he becomes president. Makes me very nervous when all of our enemies want him elected so badly!

- Obama's Youtube Arrogance Just Became A Nightmare[/url]

Do you guys rememebr the obama song? Just kept saying obama obama over and over again.. It sounded like african dance chant

I don't know how to make this into a link. Perhaps someone can help me? But, I watched the video that you all started this link discussing. It didn't work, but someone reposted it. I think this version of it is a lot scarier to watch. What I think all need to remember is this video is Obama speaking, no one is putting words into his mouth. This is entirely him telling us what he will do if he becomes president. Makes me very nervous when all of our enemies want him elected so badly!

- Obama's Youtube Arrogance Just Became A Nightmare[/url]

Your link worked, here's another to the same link

Thanks. Just thought it gave more information into the ramifications of his future policies, on a world view.

Back