I'm speechless

That couldnt go to a better member.

Very cool a GPS device is on my wish list too.
tounge.gif

Awesome! Wow whatta guy!! Rythm you will love having the GPS to get around with.

C'mon MC, trot down to the PX or your local Wal-Mart and get that TomTom One for $485 minus the $100 rebate- offer ends I believe January 22! You know you wanta...
biggrin.gif

very cool !
beerchug.gif

i remember a thread back in dec about a certain member was going to donate on the behalf of 2 members without them knowing. He had already donated for 1 member when the post was active, i bet Ty is the other. do a little search, and you might discover who let your balls out ...........
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
all_coholic.gif

(sageronin @ Jan. 05 2007,17:flamethrowing:)
(Rhythm @ Jan. 05 2007,16:16) First, someone anonymously donates on my behalf to the site so I can have a set of dangling balls to strut with and now I just recieved this in the mail from DJ (Sageronni).

A Garmin GPS and four toy Busa's.

I guess DJ felt sorry for me, since I was being so cheap LOL  
biggrin.gif
 trying to put together a high end GPS combo using my Telenav cellphone software combined with low cost GPS.

I just wanna say thanks again to whom ever donated on my behalf to the site and DJ (Sageronni) for the Garmin GPS and Toy Busa's.
It's all good Ty ... good things do happen to good people!!
This GUY...he DA MAN sageronin
bowdown.gif

(Shibumi @ Jan. 05 2007,21:53) Awesome! Wow whatta guy!! Rythm you will love having the GPS to get around with.

C'mon MC, trot down to the PX or your local Wal-Mart and get that TomTom One for $485 minus the $100 rebate- offer ends I believe January 22! You know you wanta...
biggrin.gif
Good info!!

(badassbusa03 @ Jan. 05 2007,19:15) very cool !  
beerchug.gif

i remember a thread back in dec about a certain member was going to donate on the behalf of 2 members without them knowing. He had already donated for 1 member when the post was active, i bet Ty is the other. do a little search, and you might discover who let your balls out ...........  
SHOCKED.gif

wow.gif

all_coholic.gif
Help a brotha out !
cool.gif

Back