I'm speechless

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
First, someone anonymously donates on my behalf to the site so I can have a set of dangling balls to strut with and now I just recieved this in the mail from DJ (Sageronni).

A Garmin GPS and four toy Busa's.

DSC00841.jpg

I guess DJ felt sorry for me, since I was being so cheap LOL  
biggrin.gif
 trying to put together a high end GPS combo using my Telenav cellphone software combined with low cost GPS.

Donating Balls thread.  
laugh.gif

I just wanna say thanks again to whom ever donated on my behalf to the site and DJ (Sageronni) for the Garmin GPS and Toy Busa's.

Sweet - nice to be taken care of, ain't it Ty?
GPS is one of the things I am still kick around.... that and rearsets and another helmet and chain adjusters.....

Anyway - man, you deserve some goodness.
beerchug.gif

Don't know who donated on your behalf, but I do know that DJ is the man! Wonderful guy, can't say enough...congrats Ty...enjoy!
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 05 2007,16:16) First, someone anonymously donates on my behalf to the site so I can have a set of dangling balls to strut with and now I just recieved this in the mail from DJ (Sageronni).

A Garmin GPS and four toy Busa's.

I guess DJ felt sorry for me, since I was being so cheap LOL  
biggrin.gif
 trying to put together a high end GPS combo using my Telenav cellphone software combined with low cost GPS.

I just wanna say thanks again to whom ever donated on my behalf to the site and DJ (Sageronni) for the Garmin GPS and Toy Busa's.
It's all good Ty ... good things do happen to good people!!

DJ is the man....and Rhythm now your hooked up, got balls, bikes, and nav!

Back