I'm not worthy

You guys need to think about his one for just one second.... There are over 28,000 pics in the gallery right here on hayabusa.org that everyone on the Internet has access to. If a person wanted to sell something on Ebay they would probably just go to the gallery and save the images they wanted or just use Google to find a hobby site  (probably one of yours) to get a bunch of images of the same bike from different angles. I tend to believe that anyone that would bring as much attention to themselves as to post on a HIGHLY frequented web site would be legit. While I am glad that we all work to take care of each other and the sport. Are we so juvenile have no common sense that we attack some stranger that comes to our little playground? I think a simple question to the lady asking for more information would have been appropriate but not the bashing and public ridicule. Has this site become full of people with the MOB mentality that we humiliate an outsider asking for pics? Whats wrong with us?

CAp
DING DING DING........we have a winner!!!!

I followed the thread for a bit and was EMBARRASED with people bashing her!  Way to treat a new board member guys.
Yeah, as long as I've been here this board has been one that didn't tolerate BS or scams... but it the membership here has always been tactful about handling it. That definitely wasn't the case this time. Reminded me of some other busa forums and how they'd handle something like this. One reason I continued to visit this forum even after I gave up my bsua was the maturity level of the general membership. I think we need to return to that.
wink.gif
I have to agree on this one...there was no need for some of the attacks......

Just my opinion.

Besides...how can letting someone use a picture do anything?

Unless the pic has the license plate clearly showing...or the vin #...
Maybe I am just out of the loop, but it seemed a little harsh at times to me.

I'll freely say that I agree with Rev's last post.

I can't believe this thread is also still going. Cashe, I did post something to the effect, on another thread related to this, that you had posted several times in the picture thread and did not seem to have a problem with how it was going. As for my post's, all were meant to be funny or even ridiculis. I cannot remember what 2 of them were (edited by the great and powerful Revlis) but they were something like ...I hate scammers and they should all be shot or something like that. Like I would really shoot a scammer. Revlis is really lame and simple if he would take that as a real threat. Another was saying lets go get em (the scammers). I wrote something like...l'll go get my Tacomobile ready and we can go over there and kill all scammers. That's probably close to what I posted (again edited by Revlis). Does anyone really think I, or any other member of this board would do that in real life. Revlis is brain dead and slow enough to think so, or so it seems. He edited one of my post's and gave the reason as
"to stupid for H.Org". And edited another and said it "was even more out of line". Maybe someones head (Revlis) has grown so large with a little power and authority that they can walk on water. They have become a legend in their own mind. As far as all this is concerned, I'm done with it. And who is the keyboard-whatever he is speaking of Maybe me. Don't know. Don't care. He seems so brave behind his keyboard and a safe distance from me he can talk all the sh*t he wants. Revlis, what a macho macho man ( do the words Micro Penis come to mind here). I'll be damned if I will allow a subordinate like Revlis speak down to me. As a commissioned officer I dealt with little men like him........Ahhh forget it. Forgive my spelling but I'm a little upset right now. But with that, I'm outta here. Block me, ban me whatever. It's been fun and I hope I as least helped 1 or 2 people with my post's. But i'm done here to.
So your meds wore off after the 23rd?

Dude, you make no sense.

Your Parents have any kids that lived?

Damn... Grumpy assed gramps.

Kisses everyone, Oh and thanks BT for giving me the benefit...

I can't believe this thread is also still going. Cashe, I did post something to the effect, on another thread related to this, that you had posted several times in the picture thread and did not seem to have a problem with how it was going. As for my post's, all were meant to be funny or even ridiculis. I cannot remember what 2 of them were (edited by the great and powerful Revlis) but they were something like ...I hate scammers and they should all be shot or something like that. Like I would really shoot a scammer. Revlis is really lame and simple if he would take that as a real threat. Another was saying lets go get em (the scammers). I wrote something like...l'll go get my Tacomobile ready and we can go over there and kill all scammers. That's probably close to what I posted (again edited by Revlis). Does anyone really think I, or any other member of this board would do that in real life. Revlis is brain dead and slow enough to think so, or so it seems. He edited one of my post's and gave the reason as
"to stupid for H.Org". And edited another and said it "was even more out of line". Maybe someones head (Revlis) has grown so large with a little power and authority that they can walk on water. They have become a legend in their own mind. As far as all this is concerned, I'm done with it. And who is the keyboard-whatever he is speaking of Maybe me. Don't know. Don't care. He seems so brave behind his keyboard and a safe distance from me he can talk all the sh*t he wants. Revlis, what a macho macho man ( do the words Micro Penis come to mind here). I'll be damned if I will allow a subordinate like Revlis speak down to me. As a commissioned officer I dealt with little men like him........Ahhh forget it. Forgive my spelling but I'm a little upset right now. But with that, I'm outta here. Block me, ban me whatever. It's been fun and I hope I as least helped 1 or 2 people with my post's. But i'm done here to.
So your meds wore off after the 23rd?

Dude, you make no sense.

Your Parents have any kids that lived?  

Damn...  Grumpy assed gramps.
A sphincter say's what??
ss011.gif

Back