I'm not worthy

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Well according to Revlis, some if not all of us are pathetic, Web-tough keyboard jockies. I feel so cheap and abused....Not. Has Revlis lost sight of all the scams lately. They are coming from all angles. All kinds of new ways to start or run scams. As for me, If I seemed out of line I do apoligize. But come on, do you really think all the trash talking in the picture thread was for real. I thought it was just a bunch of guys blowing off steam. Is it me or does it seem like there have been a lot more scams in the Busa's for sale area. To many bikes that are not in the Country for sale here. Of course they don't exist. So we get a bit jumpy at some request that is unusual. And yes many of us jumped on it. But I hope we are always as watchful as we have been and don't let out guard down just because Revlis thinks we were rude. If we do, and one of us gets scammed, then we deserve whatever happens.  By the way. I still don't know if the picture request is for real or not. I still think it's a little strange. Pictures are available everywhere. So why ask here. How many scams have we seen on ebay and thought the picture used was familiar. Maybe because some scammer used a picture of my bike or your bike. Anyway, as for me I'm not perfect. Never have been, never will be. I would say I want to grow up and be as perfect as Revlis. But then again, I would rather be me, with all my faults. It's easier pulling a shirt over my head in the morning than it is for some people with a big head.

David

bowdown.gif

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif
lurk.gif

Seems like something that was intended to be "private" just got made public.
rock.gif

Let the winter games begin
tounge.gif

lurk.gif

some things are over thought when your setting behind a key board
sad.gif
like you said pic are everywhere and if a scam was what they were looking for i don't think they would go to the effort of asking. If Web-tough keyboard jockeys is what it seems like maybe its time to lighten up and still be watchful just my opinion

The post asked for pictures of newer busas, taken form multiple angles, for a school poster project. Sounds like a scam to me. I responded accordingly. If it offended the original poster, oh well. If I am considered a keyboard tough guy, so be it, I've been called worse by real people, in real life. I didn't threaten anyone, if Rev is upset because I called some broad he doesn't even know a b!tch, oh well. If she was his sister or whatever, I would understand, but he has no idea who she is.

Waiting to hear cache's response.........???
Same here. Cache seemed to be alright with how the thread was going. And unless I'm wrong he thought it was somewhat strange also. One of my post's was edited/deleted by Revlis and the reason given was that it was to stupid for H.Org.. Forgive me for being so stupid. Several of the post's stated clearly that we were having fun with this possible scammer. No big deal. Now I/we are pathetic. Well maybe someone is pathetic. However, I don't think it is one of the general board members. I love this board for many reasons. And I will always watch out for scammers coming to this board. If I/we are right about a scam, then we did out jobs. If I'm wrong then I will always say so and apologize. But I won't be one of the  sheeple. Maybe I am taking this as a personal attack. And maybe I should not take it that way. But as I said I'm not perfect. Believe me, I'm far from perfect. So here's my best offer. I'll just say have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving to all. And I offer my apologies to any and all I might have hurt and/or offended.

And on a less serious note..........    
smileyexhibit.gif

I don't think everyone realizes where this is coming from...I see now that the gal asking for pics of our bikes has been locked by Revlis...so, it wasn't private unless PMs were sent between you and Rev...

I don't think everyone realizes where this is coming from...I see now that the gal asking for pics of our bikes has been locked by Revlis...so, it wasn't private unless PMs were sent between you and Rev...
Nope. No PM's between us (Revlis). Somehow I don't think it would go very well.

David

Revlis PM'd me, but I will keep the content private until he chooses to air it. It was along the same lines as this, though.

Rev's a good guy and a friend, so I'm not getting in the middle of that discussion...
smile.gif

As the thread itself showed, everyone's got a different opinion on what transpired...everyone gets wound up and **BOOM** things go awry...it's not for me to judge if any particular member handled things incorrectly...

I'm gonna say this politely She is Legit! I've talked to her for the last couple of days, she has sent me a bunch of pics which I will not post unless she says its okay. I've got pics of her on a beach,the view out of her apartment, her pets(she is def a pet lover) hell I've got pics of her pet turtle. She would not accept my Busa Pics without this typed permission that I made and sent to her. hope this clears up a few thing for some of you.
She didn't deserve what she got IMHO

Attachments

• zuzannapermission.doc
    5 KB · Views: 116
I'm gonna say this politely  She is Legit!  I've talked to her for the last couple of days, she has sent me a bunch of pics which I will not post unless she says its okay.  I've got pics of her on a beach,the view out of her apartment, her pets(she is def a pet lover) hell I've got pics of her pet turtle.  She would not accept my Busa Pics without this typed permission that I made and sent to her.  hope this clears up a few thing for some of you.  
She didn't deserve what she got IMHO
Well, if you are backing her then so shall I. I will extend an apology and offer any assistance possible. However, I still do not believe the board was wrong to question/challenge her at first. She has proven herself and that should be commended and rewarded. I am at your service.

David

Well, if you are backing her then so shall I. I will extend an apology and offer any assistance possible. However, I still do not believe the board was wrong to question/challenge her at first. She has proven herself and that should be commended and rewarded. I am at your service.

David
No I can't blame anyone for questioning her, I voted needed more proof in the poll, I admit that was the wierdest question when I first read it, that i've seen on here.
some of those challenges were pretty tough though you have to admit.

Back