I'm in the red.

Those are great cars. Year and miles?

Ps......Jet Li wanted me to tell you he will crush you with his awesomeness and his Lotus :laugh:

Guy + Little Car = Hysterics‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
you can fit two golf bags in the trunk too. that's why my dad bought his over a boxter or z3

I'm going to puke until I bleed. Never thought I'd see a miata on a busa forum, to say the least I'm disappointed...
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand. I have already been hit on while driving this machine, but I'm married, and not that into guys.:laugh:

red and black all day baaaabeeee! you and i are going to look hilarious in that!! :rofl:

Pepper wanted me to tell you he already called shotgun, and for you to not try anything funny unless you want some more of this big guy!:laugh:

Eureka Springs 2009 065 (Medium).jpg

That looks WAY good for an '01 at least someone took care of it! (even though it is a Miata)
:thumbsup:

Those are extremely popular cars world wide. One of the best selling coupe convertibles on the market. Good choice all around for what you wanted. Enjoy your new toy.

That looks WAY good for an '01 at least someone took care of it! (even though it is a Miata)
:thumbsup:

It was well taken care of. The interior is perfect, and the car runs great. The AC is awesome and on these 100 deg days will run you out of there if left on high.:beerchug:

Very nice, Hal! I've thought of getting one of those many times and then I remember that I don't fit! :laugh:

Back