I'm in the red.

Nice!!!

You now have to buy Pepper some gear, so he can ride with you in the Miata. :laugh:

Dog goggles.jpg

Nice car. My cousin bought one when it first came out. Can't recall if it's late 1989 or early 1990 when he bought it. I've driven it and it's a fun little car.:thumbsup:

I love that red/black.:beerchug::laugh:

You people make me sick! That car was intentionally designed for old women that needed a sporty car to mask their youth! The only way that would be cool is as a small block sleeper, or with a turboed busa powerplant. Actually seen a "cool" smart car just because they went that route.
Posted via Mobile Device

You people make me sick! That car was intentionally designed for old women that needed a sporty car to mask their youth! The only way that would be cool is as a small block sleeper, or with a turboed busa powerplant. Actually seen a "cool" smart car just because they went that route.
Posted via Mobile Device

Haters will always hate nomatter what the subject. This isn't a hater friendly board.

Posted via Mobile Device

I bought it for gas mileage. You would know that if you would read the thread. I could give a rats azz if you think It's cool or not.

Nice!!!

You now have to buy Pepper some gear, so he can ride with you in the Miata. :laugh:

Now you did it Willem. Pepper saw the picture and read your post. Now he want's me to take him to Petco for some gear.:laugh:
I need a diversion to get his mind off of car riding. I know what I need.:whistle:

100_0936.jpg

Back