I'm in the Gen2 club now!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
After years of wanting a pumpkin and officially an owner! I picked up Sous' bike last weekend and I'm a happy camper.
The 32hr round trip drive wasn't the most enjoyable thing but I had to be done. A late start and one broken down truck later, we're on the road at 7pm. Drive through the night with a few hour nap and made it to Sous around 11am.

The bike is in great shape with some mods, still sorting out which are to my taste but all very well done Sous' credit. Nothing had been cobbed in at all.

The Ridgeline worked amazing well for hauling a bike bike. The rear wheel sat on the gate but from what I've read Honda expected that to happen and built accordingly.

Here she is!

ForumRunner_20140417_114905.png

Since the App won't let me upload any other pics that's all ya get I guess.

ForumRunner_20140417_114905.png

That's all we get?! What the?! :rofl:

Congrats man! I've always loved that color combo Busa...glad you were able to get it too, despite the initial hiccups... :thumbsup:

Is Sous waiting for the Gen3 now? :D

Very Nice Tim!

But i did not know of this Gen 2 club, do you have link??? LOL

I lov my gen1 05 limited but that 08 really is my favorite busa color. it jus screams busa. very nice.

Thanks guys! It's in amazing shape yo say the least. I've been looking at bikes for a friend and the junk that people try to pass of as clean or great shape is amazing. We drove an hour out of town for a pile of scrap today. Credit to Sous for taking care of her. Thanks again!

Back