ignition timing

Just wondering is 18/44 stock gearing on 08-09 Busa's? Because I have a SWB busa with more than 200 at the wheel and launch at about 3 grand lock that throttle with high 1.4 60ft to low 1.5's running in the 9.00-9 teens range,and I have to run stock gearing,and I have 20lbs up front, with that kinda of power you really have to ride that clutch,and it will float a bit,but I can not see it throwing you off,or being that aggressive:beerchug:

just my 2 cents

yeah sorry 18/43. My bad. Could you show me your incrementals for your runs. 60, 330 660 1000 etc. Very impressive dude. Is that foot shifting or air shifter. May i ask what you have done to your bike to achieve those times. The best in Oz for stock wheelbase, gearing, foot shifting gen 2 is 9.28

IMG_0179.jpg

Last edited:
yeah sorry 18/43. My bad. Could you show me your incrementals for your runs. 60, 330 660 1000 etc. Very impressive dude. Is that foot shifting or air shifter. May i ask what you have done to your bike to achieve those times. The best in Oz for stock wheelbase, gearing, foot shifting gen 2 is 9.28

thats a good looking bike :thumbsup:

Back