I went for my first ride on a motorcycle today!

That is very cool dude~!~

That's awesome !!!!!! I can imagine your Cuban wife screaming at you in spanish!!!

OYE ASEREEEE ESTAS LOCO O QUE CHICO?!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!

How bout a parrot, our Blue Fronted Amazon gets his low masculin voice and has his way with us in Spanish when he gets mad, eyes dilating and all (he's 28 years old and his first owners spoke Spanish).

Is that how the Cuban wife looks when she gets angry, do her eyes dilate big and small and pulse~?~ Does she shake her tail feathers when a bad bad bad country song comes on~?~ :laugh:

PS: I like white, it IS much faster than any other color~!~ :thumbsup: ((or at least it poses good))

Here is what the lil man needs. In time his arms will be long enough to reach around you. He stated his arms got tired. This will solve his short lil arms not being able to reach around.
Also by you expressing the safety equipment he will grow up wanting to be just like Dad!
motorcycle passenger belt
Ive seen em for 30 bucks. Goodle search keywords Motorcycle passenger belt

In 42 yrs of life that had to be one of the proudest moments.

Lankee you are correct. Helmet is big on him, and he has lost the gloves I bought him, plus we need to get him boots 'just like daddy' :)
I'm gonna need to get a backrest from Kvhotdog or another too if we really start riding. His legs are long enough to touch the pegs but he can't quite reach all the way around and lock his fingers. He did well and of course I shifted her like a Caddy so he barely moved. It was windy as well so I'd like to look into some sort of straps he can clip into to keep himself from falling off left or right.
We got lots of beeps and saw several folks taking pics of us with smiles so it really made him feel special.

Saiid,thats priceless,thats one memory that he"ll always cherish . P.S. dont wait too long for juniors gear and backrest,because you know it wont be long before he asks to go on a ride again.:thumbsup:Good man.

Back