I went for my first ride on a motorcycle today!

DrivesDadCrazy

Saiid's Awesome Son
Registered
With the coolest dude around....my dad :) Wow it was everything I imagined and more! It was only for about 15 mins as after that my little arms were tired :) The ride ended a bit sooner than we wanted because my stupid father decided to do a drive buy on the house. My mom and neighbors were all out waving and smiling and I was so happy to cruise by like a couple of cool cats. As we went by my mom was screaming at us for some reason so again my dumb dad decided to turn around and go see what she wanted. As soon as we pulled up I got yanked off and mom was screaming at dad for "Aye Saiid I gonna Kill you going so fast with MY son!" We were like ma, wtf?! Seriously my dad was doing under the speed limit of 40 and behind cars but I guess since as he says he rides the fastest color it appeared we were going way too fast for moms comfort. My dad told me that if he had a black bike mom would have never said a word. Oh well and anyway it was super cool and I enjoyed my first ride with my dad. And dad I'm sorry I asked you to buy me a green Kawisaki when I grow up.

Here's a pic mom took as we were rolling out to go to the beach and cruise some chicks....

276b72d3.jpg

:thumbsup: Awesome Lil Man! Yeah you are smart Whites ones are the fastest! They even look fast when they are sitting.
Helmet looks a little big on ya, ask dad to size you up with the proper saftey gear not only will you be protected the chicks
will dig it!

In 42 yrs of life that had to be one of the proudest moments.

Lankee you are correct. Helmet is big on him, and he has lost the gloves I bought him, plus we need to get him boots 'just like daddy' :)
I'm gonna need to get a backrest from Kvhotdog or another too if we really start riding. His legs are long enough to touch the pegs but he can't quite reach all the way around and lock his fingers. He did well and of course I shifted her like a Caddy so he barely moved. It was windy as well so I'd like to look into some sort of straps he can clip into to keep himself from falling off left or right.
We got lots of beeps and saw several folks taking pics of us with smiles so it really made him feel special.

Cool!:thumbsup:
Glad you guys had fun.
You better start looking for the backrest, you know once you go riding you just cant stop.:beerchug:

Very cool!! But your Mom pulled you off that bike, not because you were going too fast, but because she knew if you actually made it to the beach there would be a hoard of hot babes following you home. Now you go hug your mom and tell her she will always be the #1"babe" in your life. :laugh:

That's awesome !!!!!! I can imagine your Cuban wife screaming at you in spanish!!!

OYE ASEREEEE ESTAS LOCO O QUE CHICO?!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!

Awesome!!! That's so cool!!

I asked my younger son this weekend if he'd ride with me, but he has zero interest in getting on the back of a bike...hrmm, he takes after me afterall :laugh:

Back