I Think I'm Done Being Generous

..true nature...reveal their character...trust issue...they think they got over but really played themselves..Some mistake generosity for weakness
Dude you couldn't be more wrong, I'm not some broke ass on here begging for parts. You really need to stop judging people. It says alot more about you than it does them.

Dude you couldn't be more wrong, I'm not some broke ass on here begging for parts. You really need to stop judging people. It says alot more about you than it does them.
Dude what are you speaking on? I have no issue with you & was not speaking about you. I was relaying how I look at life lessions & frankly didn't know he sent you the part untill I read your later post. Your known here and don't need to defend anything seems to have been a miscommunication time issue between the two of you. So don't think I was judging you at all many have done and will do dirt in the future I was talking about people & there behavior in general.

I shipped out an item for a member a couple months ago. Was told he would pay shipping and $20 on top. Haven't received any form of payment. It is what it is.

@ItsDooomz & @Nastee yer both good dudes. Its all good.
No harm,no foul. :thumbsup:
Now if anybody want's to get mad and angry and chuck shi7 at someone,I'm available tonight from 7-9. :D
I/the Org, don't like the un-rest. Cool?

I shipped out an item for a member a couple months ago. Was told he would pay shipping and $20 on top. Haven't received any form of payment. It is what it is.
Big E...thats sukks Bro. You have been on here way too long(like 18 years),doing way too much good for this.
Ahhh..emmm...it wasn't me was it...
hide.gif

Rubb.

Stuff happens.

I bought head studs from @greg3852 He sent the head studs and I sent $$ a few days later. Prob 2 months later I get this email saying $$ was sent back. Looked at details I entered email wrong in PayPal. He was cool about it didn’t even charge me interest.

I gave both my sons motorcycles (GSX750F, one a 2000, the other a 2006).

The older lad loves his, the younger lad sold his-without telling me.

The younger lad was hard up for a vehicle so when I bought my new Ram, instead of trading in my old truck, I gave it to him..it was in perfect shape and was always babied...he traded it about 3 months later-didn't even have the courtesy of letting me know.

I know I'm done being generous to my younger son for certain...

Stuff happens.

I bought head studs from @greg3852 He sent the head studs and I sent $$ a few days later. Prob 2 months later I get this email saying $$ was sent back. Looked at details I entered email wrong in PayPal. He was cool about it didn’t even charge me interest.
I would have sent my boy "Frankie the Pipe" to collect from you
crowbar.gif

Rubb.

Stuff happens.

I didn't even know. hahahaha But wouldn't have minded if I did. And he was so honest to send the $. So works both ways. Everyone here has been great.

Stuff happens.

Greg3852 is great to deal with. I told him I wanted to buy a few parts from him; the following week on pay day. He listed the part as sold immediately before being paid & held the part for me when he may have been able to possibly sell it sooner. He even sent the chain guard I wanted on him!

Back