i just got my 05 busa today

gm1300

Registered
i picked up my 05 black and silver busa today

i am real happy with it so far . i put 130 miles on it in the first few hours and i felt like i could have rode 500 miles easily . it was a little cold here in NY so i cut the ride short ( it was in the low 40's on long island )

it is so stable and real comfortable and i have no regrets in the purchase

i cant wait till late tomorrow when i get some more miles on it so i can rev it to redline

150 mph indicated on the first day though right? Are you sure you have the willpower to not go redline before the break in is complete?
biggrin.gif
Congrats on your bike!

Congrats on the purchase! Post up pics of that thing!

All Right!!! Congrats

Oh man I only got 300 miles on mine and I have only had it to 5K RPM. I just cant wait to take her up.....

I am down on Exit 120 on the NJ Parkway. If your down this way give me a holler.

Congrats GM! I picked my Blue/Silver up yesterday also. I'm pretty happy stomping around at under 7K but I'll engage the warp drive every so often!!

You guys have a lot more will power than I do. I rode it like I stole it from day 1. That said, even staying below 5k, you still dont feel like your just puttin around town, you can still feel plenty of the pull. Congrats!!!!

i put over 200 miles on it today

i started reving it up as the day went on

the bike is great , the power delivery is so smooth

i had it up to 175 indicated and it was rock solid

Back