Whats a realistic price on an 05 Busa?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday I saw an 05 for sale ( silver & black ) very clean with slip on's and 8K miles on it. I searched general Craigslist nationwide ... but what's your thoughts on a real price in todays economy?

Thanx - K

ive seen most around 6000 area about the same condition even some with real low miles

I believe Kelly Blue book lists it for 8K but most I've seen are 6 to 7K.

I'd hate to think what I would get for my 2000. Shame. It only has 8900 miles on it and is mint.

I'd hate to think what I would get for my 2000. Shame. It only has 8900 miles on it and is mint.

You think thats bad. I got an 06, which i love by the way, but I got 35k miles on her now and just under 2 years to pay her off. I plan on updating I think when she is paid off. At this rate i will have somewhere between 55 and 60k on her. Bet i wont get 3k for her.... :banghead: oh dont care:thumbsup:

depends on what all has been done to it. But i know where there is a silver and black 05 with a full yosh system for $6000

Between $6K and $7K is very realistic. There is a guy in the classifieds trying to sell one for over $8K, and he thinks that I am the one that is delusional. I didn't even get a serious call on mine until I brought it down to $6.5K which is what it sold for.

I bought my 05 last August for $6500. Black & silver less than 5k on it. Totally stock, still had the reflectors on it.

Well Kent, does that give you a baseline? BTW, why do you want a 2nd one!? Doyle

Hey Kent, here's an 08 w/1300 miles for only 7,950 and it's right up near you.

2008 HAYABUSA

Oh Krap! I thought about for a while and thought Hey I'll buy it and sell mine or something ... anyway I missed it, I called the guy and he sold it last week.

Thanx anyway Gene, If someone see's this type of deal again let me know.

Last edited:
Back