~~ i have had enough ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

I just can not believe how difficult it has become to get something done right. To follow simple directions. To have some form other then " I don't give a shid".

Want some examples? Oh, I have examples alright!

Order a Cheeseburger with Bacon..get home..no bacon.

Order a salad and have to tell them what's on it! Menu above there heads lighted in neon! Ranch dressing? No you friggin idiot..it comes with vinergate!

Wait six weeks for a part that was supposed to be done in four weeks..shid job and can't use!

Girlfreind goes to the Golden Arches..orders a cheese quarter pounder. The snot nosed kid with steel in his nose say's "we don't have cheese quarter pounders but you can order a quarter pounder with cheese"! True story folks! True story.

Thank GOD they don't count change any more!

And for the last rave of the evening. I order a chain guard out of the UK. Stainless..nice stuff..sells on eBay. I order up one without laser cuts, kanji, hayabusa, and state satin finish.

Not hard is it? Prepay also. Two weeks..fair enough. After ten weeks I finally get the part. Does it look like satin finish to you?

Might get it powder coated..might just sell the da## thing!

hogger...

100_0028.JPG

That sure is some shiny satin ! And I agree with ya on the fast food joints too !
wink.gif

let us see what happens when we continue to out source our jobs, lower the SAT scores a little more, pay teachers less for bigger classes and push more stupidity out into the World.

hogger...

Know what your saying. Hate going to fast food. Guess thats why they only make min. wage

Aint it the truth!....it never fails anymore,  seems like no one pays attention to detail these days...like the details are hard....its funny you posted this cause I was just talking to a freind here at work and we were discussing this very thing.  I was telling him that once while I was in basic training in the military I caught 1 day of extra duty for not paying attention to detail...I put my pencil down in the wrong place after a test and payed dearly.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: "cant spell"|1147577519 -->

I had some stuff powder coated and never used him before. I picked up the parts and was amazed at the work. He bead blasted and powder coated several pieces for me. (reflections in picture)

He told me if I was not happy he would do them over. What ever it takes to make me happy.

HUH? WHAT?

There are a few out there. He is one. Getting some more stuff done and I'll slip him a $20 spot this time.

hogger...

100_0021.JPG

Know what your saying.  Hate going to fast food.  Guess thats why they only make min. wage
blackbird, it is everywhere you go not just fast food.

hogger...
I agree. If me or my coworkers didn't comply with the rules 100% of the time somebody gets killed or there is a drailment costing millions. There just isn't any consequences for someone when they screw up your order, whether it be food or parts

Know what your saying.  Hate going to fast food.  Guess thats why they only make min. wage

hogger...
I agree.  If me or my coworkers didn't comply with the rules 100% of the time somebody gets killed or there is a drailment costing millions.  There just isn't any consequences for someone when they screw up your order, whether it be food or parts
railroader perhaps?

hogger...
I agree.  If me or my coworkers didn't comply with the rules 100% of the time somebody gets killed or there is a drailment costing millions.  There just isn't any consequences for someone when they screw up your order, whether it be food or parts
railroader perhaps?
Dont hold it against me.

hogger...
railroader perhaps?
Dont hold it against me.
it's a living..

hmm...lets see

$6.15 an hour at Golden Arches & ya get poor service, bad attitude, and only half your order right

$9.50 an hour & ya get ok service

$30.10 an hour, I decided to go to Super America Myself tonight, Fixed my own Chili Cheese dogs, and salad & completely happy with my service, I made no errors in judgement (Enough chili & cheese). And I made myself happy by thinking about the Hot Cashier who assisted me with my Wenie + I love a good tossed salad
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

hmm...lets see

$6.15 an hour at Golden Arches & ya get poor service, bad attitude, and only half your order right

$9.50 an hour & ya get ok service

$30.10 an hour, I decided to go to Super America Myself tonight, Fixed my own Chili Cheese dogs, and salad & completely happy with my service, I made no errors in judgement (Enough chili & cheese). And I made myself happy by thinking about the Hot Cashier who assisted me with my Wenie + I love a good tossed salad
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't EVEN get me started!! I HATE bad customer service. I DETEST bad customer service!!

I've been working customer service for 20 years.. and IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT!! Smile, pay attention, talk nicely, LISTEN, and care a little bit!! That's IT!!
mad.gif

I'll give a place 2 times at being rude to me, then I don't go back. Whatever I needed, I can get somewhere else. And I've written letters, called and emailed companies to let them know how bad the service sucked.

IT"S NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

anymore, I consider the "random whatever is in the bag" from the drive through to be part of the variety of the "spice of life"
smile.gif

everyone's gettin dumber, folks, this will NOT get any better any time soon....

... until the machines take over ;)

I agree with Black Bird Killer. I write switching orders on a power distribution system. My guys work on everything from 120 volts to 161, 000 volts. If I screw up, someone dies working on something I told them was deenergized. You don't get two chances. Do it right the first time.

Dan

I had my wife grab me a sandwich at Dunkin Donuts the other day. SHe ordered a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Peanut Butter on it and my Ham, Egg and Cheese on a Onion Bagel. I'm half way to work when I open it and take a bite...

I got Ham, Egg and Cheese with Peanut Butter on it... I called her and she had a Toasted CR bagel with nothing on it...

I know my coffee is always going to be "Regular" no matter how I order it, but $hit, PB on a F-ing egg sandwich...

Back